CHAPTER 1

NO ONE'S POV

Yoo Jeongyeon walked inside a room full of people she doesn't even know. After all these years she's still not used to the blinding lights that's coming from the camera nor the attention of hundreds, thousands, millions of people are giving to her.

It's never been what she wanted.

The first thing she did was greet everyone with a bow and sat in the middle, where everyone can see her. Mina gives the press a full statement of what happened and what's Yoo Jeongyeon plans to do after the incident. Of course, the media won't let them go without asking them questions. Not that it matters, Mina has already told her she's only allowed to say one thing. No comment.

"Manager Myoui!! From SBS, can I ask Jeongyeon, one last question?"

Mina looks at Jeongyeon and the taller girl just nodded in agreement. Because no matter how complicated or simple their question is, all she has to do is say she has nothing to say.

MN : "Go ahead."

"Ms. Yoo all of us who came here and even your fans just want to know one thing, what really happened between you two?"

And all of a sudden Jeongyeon couldn't hear anything. The people in front of her slowly disappeared and the room turned dark. Out of nowhere, she sees someone walking towards her. Even with just her silhouette, Jeongyeon knows who is it. It's the girl she wants to be with until she dies.

Im Nayeon stopped in the middle of the room. She looks sadder than ever. Her eyes were showing signs of tiredness, Jeongyeon's heartbreak. Never in there, entire time together has she saw Nayeon like this. The first time she met her the girl has a smile brighter than the sun. Jeongyeon never intends to hurt her.

"What happened to us, Jeong?"

Jeongyeon can only look at Nayeon, she wished she knows the answer to why things fell apart between them

Jeongyeon can only look at Nayeon, she wished she knows the answer to why things fell apart between them. The more she looks into her eyes the more she realized how much she broke her, Nayeon loved her so much.

"Jeong?"

"Jeong??" Mina whisper to her.

Realizing she was day-dreaming, Jeongyeon stood up, held the mic, and look at every one.

"We lost control." She said walking out of the place.

The room was left speechless, the camera stopped taking pictures and even Mina was surprised with what she has said. Everyone can see the sadness in her eyes, the people of Korea and even the rest of the world have always been rooting for them. They've all seen how this pair loved each other, so it was a big shock when the news spread out,

Yoo Jeongyeon and Yoo Nayeon came to a mutual decision of getting a Divorce.