CHAPTER 48

NO ONE'S POV

*BEEP*BEEP*

Jeongyeon reaches for her phone, with half eyes close she turn off her alarm. She turns to her side only to find Nayeon sleeping like a baby. Slowly she brushes her wife's cheeks.

"5 more minutes." She whisper.

You can't blame the girl for wanting 5 minutes of this. Because she used to have those mornings where she doesn't even have to worry about laying in bed with Nayeon for more than 5 minutes.

5 minutes of her and Nayeon.

5 minutes of Jeongyeon holding her world in her hand.

Nayeon mumbles in her sleep, Jeongyeon couldn't make up the word but it seems like her wife is having a good dream. She smiles as she watches over the older girl and you can say Nayeon can do a little and Jeongyeon would still find a reason to smile.

This is why these 5 minutes are so important to the taller girl.

-

Out of nowhere, Jeongyeon feels her cheeks being poke, she opens her eyes to find Nayeon pressing one of her fingers against it.

NY : "Took you this long enough to wake up?"

Jeongyeon brushes her eyes. "I've been up for a while I just closed my eyes, what time is it?"

NY : "10 in the morning."

JY : "10?!?!" She said jumping out of bed.

NY : "Ehhhhh?"

JY : "Mianhae, I was already awake at 6 and I swear I was gonna wake you up. Hurry up, you're already late."

Nayeon starts laughing out loud that left Jeongyen baffled.

JY : "Eh?"

NY : "Haha and I always thought I was the workaholic one here. It's Sunday, I don't have any work and neither do you."

JY : "What? I totally forgot and I'm not a workaholic, I just got used to waking you up since you always have trouble getting out of bed. Were you up for so long?" She said sitting back next to her.

NY : "Ani, maybe 5 minutes ago? I was starting to feel lonely that's why I decided to wake you up."

Nayeon grabs her hand and Jeongyeon notices how rough her hand got. Her wife must've been working too much the soft hands she used to have become a little rough.

JY : "Arraso, to make up for it, I'll let you decide what to do and eat for today."

NY : "Jinja?"