CHAPTER 28

NO ONE'S POV

The night goes by and all they did was take in the view.

The moon was shining across the dark sky. The stars are barely showing because of the clouds and the calm river that doesn't seem to have an end. Jeongyeon blows this white smoke off her mouth due to the coldness of both the ice cream and the weather. She smiles at Nayeon as her cheeks get red. The older girl sat there not uttering a single word.

She sat there and take in the view.

Im Nayeon sat there until Yoo Jeongyeon became her view.

Finally, a smile breaks on her lips. One look at this girl and everything feels okay. She starts to wonder when this started, one day she woke up and craves for this time alone with Jeongyeon. One day she just forgot the void she has in her.

All of a sudden she's complete.

All that matters to her is this, the best part of her day and maybe even of her life. Just her and Jeongyeon, looking at the night sky not giving a care if the sun will be out soon or not. And words are not needed, Nayeon takes a look at Jeongyeon and somehow she finds all the answers in the world.

Jeongyeon looks at her once again. She munched on the ice cream as if she was a 5 year-old-girl. Nayeon chuckles, she loves how comfortable it feels whenever she's with her. The world is big, it may not belong to anyone but the space next to Yoo Jeongyeon belongs solely to Im Nayeon.

Before Nayeon knew it, Yoo Jeongyeon has become her escape.

Her safe haven, a place where time didn't matter and life wasn't rushing.

Jeongyeon was right, she was right when she said that love is not supposed to make you want the world to stop nor slow down. It's supposed to give you a reason to get excited about tomorrow.

-

The wind blew and something got stuck in Nayeon's eyes. No surprise in that since all she did was open her eyes wide and stare at the girl next to her. She quickly tried to scratch it off but Jeongyeon grabbed her hands.

JY : "It's not a good idea to scratch it."

Jeongyeon moves closer to her and Nayeon feels her heart beating crazy, Jeongyeon drives her crazy. The girl held both of her cheeks and blows on her eyes.

JY : "Is it gone?" She asked.

Nayeon didn't answer and just blink a couple of times at Jeongyeon. Finally, it hits her, she wants the world to continue revolving. She wants everything moving forward but not too fast nor too slow, Nayeon wants it at her own pace. She wants to see Jeongyeon tomorrow again, she wants to have these late-night ice cream dates where they just let the time pass. She wants to see her in a suit or better, a white dress. She wants to see her waiting but not just outside of her work but at the end of the aisle, at the altar.