CHAPTER 47

NO ONE'S POV

After her wife gives her a yes, Jeongyeon didn't hesitate to sign the project. She thought it's for a good cause and even Nayeon said she should do it.

"You look good together." That's the only thing Jeongyeon heard from Nayeon when the article and photos of the signing event got published.

In fact, that was the only thing the older girl said. She was too busy with her own work she didn't have time to ask how Jeongyeon was. Sometimes the taller girl hopes Nayeon would show a bit jealously. She rather has those small fights than those plain reactions. She knows it's wrong but it feels like Nayeon doesn't care about her anymore.

And today is one of the few times Jeongyeon left their place before the older girl does. Of course, she cooked her breakfast, it's not Jeongyeon if she hasn't taken care of her wife before anything else

Nayeon was still in bed when Jeongyeon bid her goodbyes.

After that Jeongyeon meets up with a bunch of people including Mina to make this long drive to the suburbs. One of the things the project has included was outreach programs. They didn't have to come but Jeongyeon insist on meeting these people. She wants to see the kids and hopes she can make them happy. Bona agreed to attend the event which was odd for Jeongyeon. Because from what she remembers the girl dislikes long drives and big crowds.

ML : "Good morning everyone, we have arrived at the province of Sokcho we'll be meeting the locals here and hopefully we can provide them an eventful day

ML : "Good morning everyone, we have arrived at the province of Sokcho we'll be meeting the locals here and hopefully we can provide them an eventful day. Again, we do appreciate everyone for joining today. Please be careful on your way down, we'll give follow-up instruction once we're done setting up."

And everyone inside the bus started making their way out of the bus.

MN : "Are you okay?"

JY : "Huh? Do I look sick?"

MN : "Ani, I just thought the seats were a little bit hard. We could've driven on our own."

JY : "Ohh, I'm okay. It'll be hard for ahjussi if we did besides it's nice to be around people sometimes."

MN : "Ehh really? Yoo Jeongyeon liking crowds? When did this happen?"

JY : "Hahaha stop making it sound like I hate it. I just don't like it when everyone's attention is on me this is different."

MN : "It's probably because the staff unnies are used to you by now, they don't even care about you."

JY : "I'm not sure if I should be glad about what you said or not but anyways thank you?"

MN : "You're welcome." She teases her. "But I'm sure the kids will be up on their feet once they see you."