CHAPTER 13

NO ONES POV

And funny how the girl who said was gonna keep a low profile is following her around right after they got out of the car.

NY : "What do you think you're doing?" She whisper.

JY : "Isn't this how it's supposed to be? I mean Mina doesn't leave my side until I have to start working. Besides that did you forget I'm your security?"

Nayeon just let her be, it hasn't been a while since she meets Jeongyeon but she knows how the girl is. She'll definitely do whatever she wants until Nayeon says no. Oddly she doesn't really want to. Crazy, right? Well, the girl doesn't know either. She's not sure why but she just wants her close today, just for today.

 She's not sure why but she just wants her close today, just for today

"Hi, Ms. Im is this person associated with you?" She said looking at the taller girl behind her.

With all the things in her face, people didn't recognize her but her tall structure was enough for people to assume she's someone respectable.

JY : "I'm Ms. Im's manager."

Nayeon chuckles, how couldn't she? Jeongyeon thought lowering the tone of her voice was a good cover to who she really was but Nayeon just finds it funny.

The security girl just looked at them.

Nayeon clears her throat "Hmm, hmm, she is. She's with me."

"Arraso, then here you go." She handed a pass to the taller girl. "Just in case somebody stops you again."

JY : "Gomawo unnie." She bowed.

And even though no one recognizes her right now, she's still her humble self. Today Nayeon learn that the Jeongyeon at work is no different than the one off-camera

-

They continue to make their way to the dressing room, where Nayeon was handed her script. Jeongyeon sits in the back, watching the other girl as she gets her make-up on. People would look back at her from time to time.

After getting ready, Nayeon walks outside. The program was about to start. But all of a sudden the girl stopped on her track and looked back.

JY : "I'll be fine, if you need anything just give me a call and I'll be there." She said pointing at the bleachers. "Enjoy Ms. Im!"

 Im!"