CHAPTER 29

NO ONE'S POV

[NOVEMBER 01,20XX 00:45]

Jeongyeon looks up and the first thing she notices is this bright sign with "ANAM STATION" written on it. Nayeon steps out of the car.

NY : "Pali, we have about 15 minutes left."

JY : "Don't you think it's a little too late to ride a train?"

NY : "We're not riding."

JY : "Then what are we gonna do here? The stores are already closed."

NY : "Uhmmm your fans paid for ads. Don't you wanna see them?"

JY : "I do but I can do it tomorrow."

NY : "If it's tomorrow it's gonna be crowded. Besides...... If there's a lot of people then I won't be able to go with you. I thought we go tonight, check them all and I'll take some pictures of you with it. Then tomorrow maybe you can post it on your SNS? Since the station is closing at 1 am I thought we start here. Hmm Is my plan no good?" She pouts.

Without a word Jeongyeon steps out of the car, she can't find the right thing to tell Nayeon

Without a word Jeongyeon steps out of the car, she can't find the right thing to tell Nayeon. All she could think of is hug her and that's what she did. Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon and hugs her, not too loose but not too tight. Just enough to let the older girl know that she's holding on and never letting go.

JY : "Whatever you want Nayeon, whatever you want." She softly whispers to the other girl.

This time Nayeon didn't hold back, she just went with what her heart desire. She wrapped both of her hands onto Jeongyeon and settle her head in her shoulders.

She didn't hesitate because she knew this is where she's supposed to be.

This is her place.

Yoo Jeongyeon is her home.

NY : "Let's go?"

JY : "Arraso." She smiles and holds her hand.

-

"Excuse me but we're closing, there's no more trip for tonight. Mianhada." An older lady stops them at the entrance.

NY : "We're just here because.... Because..."

JY : "Because we forgot her wallet in the restroom."

NY : "Maja!"

"Ohh is that so? I guess one of you can get it."

NY : "But...."

JY : "You see ahjumma, this little lady here has a terrible memory. She probably doesn't remember where she set it down." She walks closer to the older girl and whispers. "Plus she's overly attached to me."