CHAPTER 58

NO ONE'S POV

[PRECIOUS LOVE PLAYING]

***I must have been blind for hurting you, I can't believe I made you cry when you are the only person I looked at***

Nayeon spends most of her time spacing out, today at work everyone was going crazy with these 9 pretty girls who seemed to have conquered the world with their talent. One of the heads of production loves to play there a song in between of their tapings.

***When you left and the darkness came, that's when I knew I needed you.***

Sometimes Nayeon finds herself singing along with them. One of the girls awfully reminds her of her wife. Tall, short hair, and silly.

***You have no idea how much I regret letting you go. Please come back to me, forgive me because it will never happen again. I think I took your love for granted, please come back to me, into my arms.***

No offense to the girls, Nayeon loves them but most of their songs just hit home. It's like every song they had made speak to her in a personal aspect. Every lyric feels like it was written for her, giving her the feels.

 Every lyric feels like it was written for her, giving her the feels

-

Though there are only a few people who knew exactly what happened between the Yoo's. The majority of the public wished they would make things work between them.

Some say she should've run after her wife. That she should've chased and ask her to come back. Nayeon would do it, she'll even beg if she has to. She wishes it's that simple but the thing about her decision was it wasn't something she just did on a whim. She thought about this real hard, she used all the time she needs and sadly this is what she ended up with.

Nayeon chose to let go, she chose to let Jeongyeon go.

She knows that what everyone said was right but Nayeon has her reasons. She can't trust herself, she knows there'll be a time in their life that she'll be stupid enough to hurt Jeongyeon again. Sacrificing is part of loving too, that's what she thought.

Nayeon just wanted Jeongyeon to be happy even if it's not with her anymore.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

SN : "Unnie, we're almost starting. So just sit down until they call you and the girls are coming to have dinner. You've been avoiding them they just want to make sure not gonna run away from them."

NY : "Arraso."

SN : "Uhmmm and I already told Mina you signed your paper. She told me she'll let Jeong know, she also said that it'll probably take a while since Jeongyeon is stubborn."

NY : "Gwencaha." She answers with a straight face.

SN : "Is this really it?"