CHAPTER 39

NO ONE'S POV

And waking up is one of the things Jeongyeon looks forward to. Since whenever she turns around she always finds Nayeon sleeping next to her. Today nothing is different, Jeongyeon turns to her side and found Nayeon still sleeping, she smells like freshly bloomed flowers in a misty morning. She brushes her hair and tucks it into her ear. This is the only time she wishes the world would stop or at least slow down. Just so she can have a little more of this,

Mornings were it's just her and Nayeon.

Now that she thinks of it, she used to have a hard time sleeping. She used to have those nightmares that force her to stay up. She still has those nights where she just wants to stay up but for a different reason. Now, she wants to stay awake to spend more time with Nayeon but laying next to the girl will put you at too much ease it just soothes you to sleep.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

Suddenly the taller girl felt uneasy, maybe it's the way Nayeon looks vulnerable while she sleeps

Suddenly the taller girl felt uneasy, maybe it's the way Nayeon looks vulnerable while she sleeps. What Jihyo said hits all the right spots, they are gonna go through a lot of things. But what bothers Jeongyeon the most is the thought that someone will hurt Nayeon. If she could she'll take every blows they'll give, if she can she'll hide her from everyone. If it's possible, she'll take it all for herself just so she could protect Nayeon from this cruel world.

Out of nowhere, the older girl hugs her, as if she felt Jeongyeon's wavering heart. She mumbles something in her sleep that the taller girl couldn't understand. "Gwiyeopda." (TR : Cute) Jeongyeon whisper. And everything just felt a little better, maybe she can't hide Nayeon from everyone. Maybe she can't keep her all for herself. Yes, it'll be hard but for her, Jeongyeon will do everything.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

For the first time this year, Jeongyeon greets Nayeon with a kiss on the forehead. Slowly she tries to sit down to try and make her escape but even before she makes her attempt, Nayeon hugs her tighter.

"Where are you going?" The older girl mumbles.

JY : "I have to get up and make breakfast."

NY : "Ehh, just stay here with me."

If she could she would. That's all she wants to do.

JY : "We're not on vacation anymore Nabong. We have work to do and issues to address later."

NY : "Arraso." The older girl let go and sat up.

JY : "You can stay in bed, I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

NY : "A-N-I-Y-O." She whines like a kid. "Take me with you."

JY : "Haha you can't even open your eyes right now."

NY : "Then, pick me up." She said holding her hands open.