CHAPTER 44

NO ONE'S POV

You never realize how fast time goes by while you're enjoying it, the faster it goes the more terrifying it gets.

Jeongyeon stood outside of her car in JYP's parking lot. She browses her phone as she patiently waits for the older girl. The wind blows in her face, it's was warm and fuzzy at the same time. Seems like fall has finally arrived.

Her silhouette is enough, Jeongyeon knows her wife even with her eyes closed. Suddenly her heart starts racing like she's falling in love all over again. Like that time she realized what this girl means to her. As if Im Nayeon is not her wife.

Safe to say that after a long day of not seeing her, Jeongyeon craves for Nayeon.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said running out of the door

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said running out of the door. Leaving Sana and Jihyo behind.

The older girl smiles at her, with her gums showing. Everyone see's Nayeon normally but for her, she has always shone. They thought Nayeon is the clingy one in this relationship but the taller girl knows it has always been her.

Jeongyeon opens her arms as wide as she can as if she's about to hug the whole world. Well, Nayeon is her world.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, I miss you." She said settling in her wife's embrace.

The latter just hug her tighter. Sometimes she wishes Nayeon would just be with her the whole time. That the world doesn't know her wife, that they're just a normal couple and nobody knows them. She knows it's a selfish thing to wish but if she could she wants Nayeon all for herself.

Yoo Jeongyeon just loves Im Nayeon so much.

Nayeon continues to tell her about her day. With all her attention Jeongyeon listen to her wife, she could say whatever she wants and Jeongyeon would just listen to her as if she's talking about a groundbreaking discovery.

NY : "So, we saw a puppy on our way back. It was so cute, it looked like you." She said looking up at her wife with her sparkling eyes and perfectly caved smile.

Jeongyeon couldn't stop it anymore she's about to explode. She let go of her wife and cupped her puffy cheeks.

JY : "Aish, you're the cute one, Mrs. Yoo."

Nayeon snickers "It's been 3 years and it still feels the same way it did the first time you called me that."

3 years into their marriage and Nayeon still feel the pure bliss she did back the day she became a Yoo.

Nayeon wanted to be a Yoo, not because it was forced on her by anyone. She wanted the name because it was the only thing that makes Jeongyeon completely hers. A name that only belongs to her and the family they'll make.