Chapter 22

As difficult as the last night was, it still wasn't the worst part of that damn heat.
The morning after his birthday, Jimin woke up alone. He was sprawled out in his own sweat and slick. Literally everything around him stuck to his skin to the point where he didn't even want to move at all.
"Jungkook…" he croaked weakly but no reply reached his ears. With an arm covering his burning eyes, Jimin groaned. His mouth felt dry.
"Jungkookie... Please..."

Finally, he heard the leaves outside rustle under someone's hasty steps. The door to their small hut creaked as it was pulled open and there he was. His Alpha. His Jungkookie. He looked deliciously handsome with his bare chest on display and those linen pants hanging low on his hips. Jimin could see that he must've taken a bath from the water that still glistened on his probably freezing skin. His hair, as well, was drenched.

"Sorry, I just tried to wash up a bit. I cleaned your clothes too."

Jimin hummed but barely understood a thing Jungkook said. All he heard was the rushing of his own blood as it shot down to his groin. The blankets beneath him felt even wetter than they did before.
Jungkook seemed to notice it too because he froze and wiggled his nose, probably smelling the intense pheromones Jimin's body released especially for him. To entice the Alpha he craved so much.

"Jimin, don't…" Jungkook whispered but it was a weak plea, nothing that would pull any Omega out of their heat induced haze.

"Don't you like me? Is it because I'm not as pretty as a wolf?"

"That's not true and you know it. You're absolutely stunning. The prettiest creature I've ever seen! But… you're not ready."

Although the compliments soothed Jimin's pain like warm honey could heal a sore throat, he still wasn't happy about the younger's resistance. He was sick of being pushed around, sick of being told what he could or couldn't do.
"I think I'm the one who knows best whether I'm ready or not. I need you, Jungkook. Now."

Jungkook looked at him as if his presence alone chipped away on his self-control. Calm breaths were replaced with sharp ones. He took one step towards the Omega, another one. Jimin's toes curled just from sensing his presence.
"Touch me. Please..."

How was he supposed to resist those sweet whines? Like a siren in the ocean, Jimin called out for his Alpha to follow his lead and Jungkook was more than willing to do just that. Even if it meant he would run into his own demise.
His eyes flickered across Jimin's naked body, over all his curves, his dips and moles. If it was up to him, he'd kiss every single one of them.
However, it wasn't up to him. It wasn't even about him, really. This was Jimin's time, his playground. The ball was in his hands and all Jungkook could do was wait for him to throw it.
"Tell me what you need, Miracle."

Jimin couldn't say much in the end. Mostly because he didn't know what it was he wanted but also because his shyness returned as soon as he had to put his needs into words. It wouldn't be like this forever. Jungkook knew him well enough to realize that he's much more shameless and demanding when he's confident and not held back by his lack of experience. That's why he took his time to enjoy this, enjoy those pink cheeks, the whispered words, shameful whines.
There's only one first time for them. It's their special moment.

"I can't do anything unless you tell me what it is you want. That's the rule." He whispered into Jimin's ear while kissing his neck. Jimin twitches under every single touch, making Jungkook wonder if he's really that sensitive or maybe just scared.

"K… Knot…"

When hearing Jimin's insanely quiet voice, Jungkook's ears perked up, his eyebrows rose. "What?" He asked, half teasing but also truly curious. He wanted to make sure, wanted to hear Jimin speak his mind. The Omega himself didn't seem to appreciate it, though. He shot Jungkook a glare, voice high pitched and laced with a snarl. "Goddammit, Jungkook! Stop torturing me! I just want you to fucking knot me!"