Taehyung is serious about it, they both knew. It's why they didn't argue at all but instantly turned on their heels, hands already on their clothes to rip them off their stained bodies.

Jungkook was the first to jump into the water, feeling the cold surround himself while his body still tried to acclimate.
The flying droplets he created splashed right into Jimin's face, making him scrunch his nose. He crouched down on the shore and hesitantly tipped a single finger into the lake only to quickly pull away right after.

"It's cold…"

Jimin's unhappy whine made Jungkook laugh.
"Of course it is. I thought you'd be used to it by now."
With a teasing smile, he grabbed the flailing Omega by the waist to throw him into the lake, even pushing him underwater for good measure, a gesture which Jimin returned by kicking and boxing until he managed to drown the Alpha as well.

"Why do Alphas have to be so annoying…" he mumbled before sinking deeper into the water. Only his nose was still showing and he was blowing bubbles as he glanced up at Jungkook who was busy cleaning himself.
When noticing what Jimin was doing, though, Jungkook stopped and watched him fondly. Then he grabbed a small cloth and rubbed it across Jimin's mud covered, almost black nose.

"What are you doing? You're still dirty. Want me to clean you?"
The playful threat didn't seem to do much. If anything, it only sparked Jimin's competitive side. These days, even Joon took note of how much bolder Jimin had become. Jungkook himself got a taste of it too.

"Sure. Do it if you dare."

In slow motion, the fox emerged from the water. He had his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, fingers laced behind his back. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes from him, from his pale golden skin, the glow of it.
As the wind picked up and rustled the leaves of the trees, Jimin just stood there and waited. When the wolf didn't make a single move, he took Jungkook's hand in his own, moving it for him.
With Jimin's gentle guidance, the cloth was dragged across his chest, down his stomach, right to the place where the water swallowed his bottom half.

"What is it, Jungkookie? Shocked?"

He was. Very. Only Jimin's smug voice seemed to pull him out of this state.
"Aren't you a bit too brave for your own good?"

Although he smirked at that, Jimin would quickly lose that superior smile and the confidence he felt when Jungkook put a hand in his neck and pulled him closer, close enough for their dripping wet chests to meet.

"I think I should clean some other places." He mumbled. Eyes glued to Jimin's parted lips.
"Your mouth and mind seem to be quite dirty, as well."

The sentence had barely been finished when Jimin already threw his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him close enough for their lips to collide. Despite the teasing, Jungkook didn't expect it. Not at all. He ripped his eyes open, took a deep breath but finally kissed him back. His arms wrapped around the fox's slender waist, lifting him slightly, and Jimin squealed at the sensation of being weightless.
He felt like he's flying.

When Jungkook released him, he didn't put him back on his feet but on his back instead, letting him float on the water surface as they continued to kiss.
"You're very needy these days." The wolf suddenly whispered against his lips. Breathless. Every word hit Jimin's mouth like another caress. His body tingled as if Jungkook was lightning and he was electrified.

"So what? Do you hate it?"

"I love it."

The eagerness in Jungkook's voice made Jimin laugh, a strangely rough sound, not at all like it stemmed from his own vocal chords. The Alpha wasn't wrong, though. For a while now, Jimin had felt that nagging urge to beg for attention. He was craving affection, too. If he had been honest with himself, he'd probably know why that was but he wasn't. Not even a little bit.
It's just the cold weather, he'd think. Or, maybe, Jungkook and his stupid Alpha scent is clouding his mind again..