LETS HEAR IT FOR THIS YEARS TRIBUTES

Start from the beginning

Ace is next embracing me

'Mom and dad would have been so proud of the person you've become' he praises before joining blade.

I walk over to Noah, knowing he struggles with his anxiety before the reaping like most of us do.

'Hey it's gonna be ok, your going to be fine' I soothe in his ear.

'It's not me that I'm worried about Maisy, it's you. If anything were to happen to you I think we would all die inside, we wouldn't be able to handle it' he says hugging me like I'll disappear.

'I'll bring he'll on earth if I couldn't see you again, got it?' I say looking into his eyes.

He nods

'You do look beautiful, just like Mom always did' he compliments before I take his arm and we make our way out of the house.

It feels like a lifetime ago.

My gaze finds my three brothers waiting for me at the bottom of the stair case.

They just look at me, no words needing to be said.

'I'm wearing mums dress again' I say looking at the ground.

Blade walks forward and lifts my head looking me in the eye.

'No, your wearing your dress' he gives me a sad smile.

He kisses me on the forehead and walks out the door.

'You look beautiful' Ace says as he wraps his shaking arms around me.

'Thankyou' I reply

Noah once again is on the other side of the room, looking like he's on the verge of tears.

I walk over to him and embrace him, I rub the back of his neck.

'It's ok Noah, I'll be fine' I whisper.

He shakes his head

'I can't imagine not having you in my life' his voice cracks full of sadness.

'You'll be fine I promise' I assure.

He lets out a huff and kisses my forehead, offering me his arm and we walk out of the house.

We walk down the street, following the crowd to the city centre.

I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to enter from the back of the building with the other tributes.

'I h-have to go but I'll see you after ok?' I say turning to my brothers.

'What? No what if you get reaped?' Noah asks shaking his head

They have no idea

'I get 5 minutes, I can say goodbye then' I say walking away.

I cant look at them without wanting to break down, and I have to be strong right now.

I enter the back of the building where the rest of the tributes are.

By the looks of it I'm the last to arrive.

'Delilah! Omg it's been so long sweetheart' I turn to see GiGi, and I can't help but smile.

She runs over to me and embraces me, 'how do you get even more beautiful every time I see you girl! What cream you using?' She asks looking me dead in the eye.

I let out a small laugh, only GiGi can make someone who's about to be sentenced to their ultimate death laugh.

'It's good to see you GiGi, you haven't changed a bit'