"You scared me", Aimee muttered to Agatha who smiled at her.

"Did you say something?", Drew asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nope". She turns her head to look at him to find him already looking at her.

"I'll leave now", Agatha walked away.

"Your breath smells like cookies", Aimee giggled wiping the excess cookie crumbs from the side of his mouth. Drew grabbed her hand placing it on his cheek while rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand.

"What's going on in here?", Ed asked looking angrily at the two. Aimee took her hand away from Drew's face.

"I'll see you later", Drew says to Aimee.

"No, you will not", Ed exclaimed. Drew pursed his lips nodding before walking out.

"Are you serious? I really like him, dad. I get that you're protective over me but can't you just let it go", Aimee argued looking tired of her dad trying to get Drew away from her.

"I don't want you near him or whatever", Ed says sternly.

"Yeah, yeah", Aimee walked away to the living room when she met Agatha sitting on the couch near her mother and Carolyn. "What's wrong?", she sat next to Agatha.

"I just... I just wish to see my son again. His name is Caspian, his 54 now. It's so nice to see your parents or their parents have their children near them", Agatha sniffled wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Why are you here then?", Aimee asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"She won't let me go", Agatha says. "I can't say anything else but that's the only thing I can say".

"Honey, who are you talking to?", Lorraine asked sitting next to her. "And don't tell me it's no one".

"You can tell her if you want", Agatha says patting her knee.

"Her name is Agatha Lockhart, she died here", Aimee told her mother who smiled. "She's really nice".

"That's good cause I can feel the joyfulness from beside you", Lorraine says when Ed comes in.

"Oh mama... your father is hotter than the fire I died in", Agatha joked earning a look from Aimee.

"That's not funny. Don't make jokes about your death. How about hotter than the sun? Say that instead", Aimee scolded Agatha who nodded not knowing Lorraine and Ed were looking at her.

"Oh mama... your daddy is hotter than the sun", Agatha corrected herself biting her lips seductively at Ed.

"That's a good correction but displeasing to my ears", Aimee laughed so did Agatha.

"Aimee, honey", Ed says as Aimee turned to face him. "You mind helping me ask Drew for the Bolex for Brad".

"I thought you didn't want me near him", Aimee pointed out.

"Just go", Ed says walking away. Aimee stood up walking to the study room but stopped in her tracks when she saw Perron's eldest child, Andrea, and Drew smiling and giggling with each other. The two just stared at each other with passion. She hated it.

"That boy doesn't know what his missing, I mean has he seen you? Your gorgeous for goodness sake", Agatha scoffed rolling her eyes at Drew and Andrea making love eyes at each other.

"Not to him apparently", Aimee sighs before walking into the room catching both of their attention. Andrea then walked out of the room. "Do you have the Bolex ready for Brad?". She didn't spare a glance at him, she got to admit she was being slightly petty about it but jealously makes you this way I guess.

"Yeah, already locked and loaded", Drew says as Ed walked in. Just then, the bells they hooked on the door tinkled. Drew grabbed Aimee's arm to pull her back only for her to remove it which made him feel hurt. Everyone watched as the door creaked open only to see Officer Brad coming out of there.

When he noticed everyone looking at him he gave them a look. "What? I had to go".

"Do you have a problem with me?", Drew asked Aimee who shook her head before walking away. Ed watched his daughter walk to the kitchen with a 'not bothered' face and that's when he felt guilty.

20 minutes later the door to the cellar opened gaining Roger, Ed, Brad, and Aimee's attention. "Aimee, don't", Ed said pulling Aimee back.

"Hon, listen to your daddy", Agatha told the girl.

"Dad, there's someone there. It's a girl", Aimee stated which made Roger and Brad look at the girl before backing up slightly.

"Don't. Brad go get the camera", Ed ordered Brad who immediately did as he was told.

------------

The Warrens were currently in the cellar trying to find the spirit. Aimee was by the stairs holding a napkin to her nose as it was bleeding.

"Mum, are you okay?", Aimee asked Lorraine who was hunched over while holding the pillar for support.

"Can you feel it?", she asked her daughter.

"Yeah. That's why I'm holding a napkin to my nose", she answered. "Dad, we gotta go back up. It's not here anymore". The four then went up the stairs and to the main floor.

"Well, like I said, it doesn't always work when you want it to. Yeah maybe the camera picked something up", Ed told Carolyn.

"You're an accident", Aimee heard someone whisper from the cellar. She turned around and saw a woman with messed up hair and clothes.

"What did you say?", Aimee asked causing everyone to look at her.

"You're an accident. Your parents didn't want you in the first place", the woman laughed maniacally.

"Shut up", she exclaimed making the woman smile wider.

"Come with me. Come with me. You can have a loving mother like me. Come", the woman extended her hand to Aimee who was in her trance.

"Okay", Aimee extended her hand out when Drew wrapped his arms around her pulling her back before the door could've slammed her arm in.

"AIMEE!!", Drew grabbed her face in his hands as the rest stared in shock. "Hey, hey. What happens?". He wiped the tears that have fallen from her face.

"Am I an accident?", Aimee asked her parents who looked at her in disbelief.

"No... why would you say that? You were a miracle", Lorraine says. "Drew take her somewhere". Drew nodded guiding Aimee to the living to sit on the couch.

"You okay?", he asked her. "I know you hate me... but I-".

"I don't. I just didn't like how you and Andrea you know... I should shut up", Aimee fiddled with her fingers moving away from Drew who grabbed her face in his hands again.

"I don't like her. I like you. Sorry if it seems like I do", Drew muttered. He moved his eyes from her lips to her blue eyes.

"What's stopping you?". She repeated her question from earlier before they got stopped by Ed.

"Hopefully, nothing". He moved closer and kissed her with no interruption but a happy Agatha watching while clapping her hands excitedly. He moved his hand to cup her cheek and the other to her waist. The two then pulled away to catch their breath to lean on each other's forehead. "Can I take you on a date after all this?".

"If you buy me flowers then yes", she smiled.