From a few feet away, Mori watched curiously. He was a little confused when Honey told him that would wait for him at the host club instead because Honey usually waited in the kendo room with Mori-senpai. Now, he understood. He's noticed Honey-senpai's affinity for the younger vampire, but he wasn't expecting this.

"Intresting..." Mori thought.

"Are you scared he's going to wake up or something?" Kasai asked, confused but also intrigued. "It must be really bad if they're afraid of Honey-senpai. I mean, look at him. He's adorable."

"Why are you guys hiding? He's actually kind of cute when he's asleep," Haruhi said and inched closer to the blond.

"Come back! It's safe over here!" Tamaki called out and tried to wave her over.

"What're you talking about?" Haruhi responded but approached them anyways.

"Honey-senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping," Tamaki explained. He was crouching behind the couch.

"Huh? He can't be that scary though," Kasai scoffed, still staring down at the little blond.

"Now, this may just be a rumor, but the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly, Huni-Senpai slept through most of it because of his jet lag," Tamaki described, and Kasai listened carefully. "Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up, since he had been sleeping for so long..." he paused. "On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers, and not just any soldiers, green berets!"

"How terrifying!" Hikaru and Kaoru responded.

"I don't believe it," Kasai replied and shook his head. "I mean, there's no way, right?"

"Yeah, me neither," Haruhi agreed and shook her head at the trio. "You're exaggerating. It's impossible for that story to be true."

"It is, and there's other evidence that Honey-senpai has an evil side to him. Listen to this: his blood type is AB. How do you like that?" Tamaki argued.

"Yeah, so what?"

"But, Haruhi, that means he's the same blood type as Kyoya!" Tamaki whisper-shouted. Haruhi's eyes widened. Kasai raised his eyebrows and watched the hosts with an unimpressed expression. Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, and Haruhi all turned to look at Kyoya.

"They can't be serious."

"What's the matter? Do you guys have a problem with my blood type?" Kyoya asked without looking up from the computer.

"Do you guys really believe that blood type dictates your personality?" Kasai raised his eyebrows.

"Just wait, Kasai," Tamaki warned. "If someone else wakes up Honey-senpai, you'll see what we're talking about."

"Well, he's going to have to wake up sooner or later. Doesn't the host club start in just a few minutes?" Kasai asked. The room was silent for a second. Even Kyoya stopped typing.

"We vote for Kasai to wake him up!" Hikaru and Kaoru broke the silence.

"I second that!" Tamaki agreed. Kasai rolled his eyes. The vampire looked down at the sleeping third-year and slowly stopped stoking the top of his hair. As expected, Honey began to fidget.

"Honey-senpai," Kasai spoke softly. "It's time to wake up now." Honey let out a small growl and opened his eyes and sat up. He glared at Kasai angrily. The trio slid further down into their hiding spot, but Kasai wasn't phased.

"He's going to die," Hikaru and Kaoru whispered.

"Hey, there. Did you have a good nap?" Kasai asked and smoothed down Honey's bedhead. He was trying not to laugh about Honey's angry expression. Kasai's hand drew closer to Honey's face, and when it was within biting reach, he chomped down on Kasai's hand.

"Pfft-" Kasai bursted out in laughter with his hand still in Honey's mouth. Honey furrowed his eyebrows, and his bite on Kasai's hand loosened as the vampire continued to laugh.

"Is he crazy or something?" Hikaru whispered.

"How is that not hurting him?" Tamaki gasped.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. You just remind me of a pomeranian," Kasai explained. He pulled his hand out of the third-year's mouth and patted the top of Honey's head. "Good puppy," Kasai snickered before getting up to walk away.

"Huh?" Honey sat there in the same place with a confused expression and a growing blush. "P-Puppy?" he repeated and watched Kasai walk away with wide eyes.

From then on, he was certain...

The Vampire Host - OHSHCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara