⤷𝟝𝟝: 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕝𝕝, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙

Beginne am Anfang

"yep."

a pause.

"can i move in?"

oikawa laughed. "i wish. but my room is only this good because i'm on the tokyo volleyball team. this entire floor is reserved just for the volleyball players, actually."

"well shit," atsumu threw his hands up in defeat. "we're on the kyoto volleyball team. where's our 5-star-glimmering-free-service-hotel-room-dorm?"

"i guess it just means we're better," oikawa hummed playfully. "but speaking of which, you guys can all have your own rooms! i asked our managers to it set up for us."

tell me why i didn't choose tokyo uni again?

"is the reason you're friends with him because he has the nice stuff?" minho pointed at oikawa. "because honestly, i would too."

you rolled your eyes. "shut up," you nudged minho. "let's go to our rooms."

suna, who was looking bored, sighed in relief. "finally. some time where i don't have to be stuck in a room with idiots."

suna paused, looking over at his best friend. "except you, samu."

wow okay, ouch.

i see how it is—

slowly, you all made your way to the door, to get ready to visit each of your own so-called 5-star-glimmering-free-service-hotel-room-dorms.

but just before you could leave, oikawa stopped you.

"y/n-chan~," he called with a smile (it's that smile. that damn smile). "you're leaving? i thought we had some things to catch up on..." he trailed off, leaving you, as always, with a wink.

you grinned, feeling the fondness in your heart grow.

"we sure as hell do."

one millisecond.

the dorm was silent for exactly one millisecond.

and in that single millisecond, you braced yourself for the inevitable.

"what?" oikawa stood up in outburst.

ah.

there it is.

you cringed slightly at oikawa's expression.

"it's not...as bad as it seems...?" you broke off, not meeting your friend's gaze.

but even as those words left your mouth, you realized that you couldn't even convince yourself.

"what do you mean—," oikawa's gaze pierced through you. "you and kageyama are what?"

you pursed your lips together. "i don't know."

oikawa took in a breath before sitting back down next to you.

he sighed. "well, do go on."