Last Chapter

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar My bestest buddies from yours lovely Kajal☺

I'm gonna write the end of the love story of Ashutosh and Gauri 😌

After the long journey from hate to sympathy to love and now... Everything is going to be happy ever after but now.

. This condition of Mr. Bose came. What is this condition???

Will it again change the life of Ashutosh and Gauri.... Let's see...

Happy Reading☺....

*****

The moment Mr. Bose said that he have a condition. Both Gauri and Ashutosh again got shivers.

They both look at each other and then look towards Mr. Bose.

Mr. Bose went towards Ashutosh and stand in front of him.
He said, "I've heard that you hate speaking and even listening bengali language. Then today I'm gonna speak to you in your language only.

Mr. Bose pulled his index finger on Ashutosh and said, "you.... Mr. Ashutosh Roy Choudhary.... Tumne bohot kuch chhina hai mujhse... Meri beti se zabardasti shadi kr li, uske sath jaanwaron ki tarah pesh aye. Mera bus chalta to tumhe jaan se maar dalta.. Magar .......ab nahi....
(You've snatched a lot of mine. You've married my daughter forcefully,you behaved like a beast with her. If I want I would've killed you.. But not now)

Kyuki meri beti tumse bohot pyaar krti hai aur main.... Apni beti se bohot pyaar krta hoon. Isliye sirf uski khatir is rishte ko sweekaar kar raha hoon....
(Because my daughter loves you, And I love her.. That's why just because of her I've agreed for this marriage)

"Meri beti ka kanyadaan karne ka haq... Aj main tumse wapas chhinta hoon"
(I'm snatching my right of kanyadaan from you)
Ashutosh and Gauri were looking at him shocked.

Mr. Bose turned towards everyone and announce , "My condition is.... Day after tomorrow.. That means on Saraswati Puja...The wedding of Gauri and Ashutosh will happen.....Till then Gauri will stay at Bose Bhawan.

Everyone become so happy after his announcement. Ashutosh bend and touch his feet. Mr. Bose didn't said him anything... But when Ashutosh stand and look at him, Mr. Bose this time literally threaten Ashutosh.

He said, "if now my daughter shed a single tear..... than I'm gonna tear you like trash.....understood.
Mr. Bose said in such a light voice that it remain audible to Ashutosh only and he nodded in affirmative.

He turned towards Gauri and said, "chol shona badi choli"
(Let's go home dear)

Gauri and Ashutosh looked towards each other with desperate longing.

Gauri tuned towards her kaku and said "kaku you go... I....I m coming.

Mr. Bose went out with Gaurav.
Mrs. Piyali and dadi went inside to give the couple much needed privacy.

As they went away Gauri held Ashutosh's wrist and drag him to the kitchen.
They both are standing close to each other. Ashutosh cupped her right cheek and said ,"I'm gonna miss my wife deeply. "

But Gauri beat him, she cupped his face and said, "Kiss me"

Ashutosh was staring at her shockingly.

Gauri 's POV

I felt so happy after kaku declared that he'll make us remarry.

But I don't know how I'm gonna stay away from him these two days.
After staying away from three months I don't want him to go far for a mere second.

So when kaku asked me to come with him.. I asked him to go . I'm coming.

I drag Ashutosh into the kitchen. He cupped my face and said he'll miss me. I want to stay near him always

So, I cupped his face and said, "kiss me"
As i really want him to kiss me.

He was looking at me with shock, so I grabbed his collar and whispered near his lips, " Kiss me Ashutosh ji...i want you to kiss me now..

He then wrapped his arms on my waist, pulled me to him and thus we locked our lips and started kissing each other crazily.

Biting harder on my lips Ashutosh pulled back after our long kiss and touched our foreheads.

"Gauri... Dear come.. Your kaku is calling".... Maa said from outside.

"Kaku is calling me"... I said panting heavily.
" I know"Ashutosh said and again kissed me, this time sucking my lower lip with all his love.

As we heard footsteps coming towards us, he reluctantly pulled back and arranged my disbelief hairs with his fingers  how sweet....

He cupped my face and said, "Only 48 hours than I'll come to make you mine... This time for forever. " He sealed his sentence with a long peck on my lips and hugged me tightly.

By the knock on the kitchen door our trance broke.

"If yours good bye is done ....then Ashutosh....let her go... Other wise her uncle will come inside".... It was Maa .

He sighed heavily, kissed the back of my neck and then release me from the hug.
I immediately missed his warmth when he pulled back.

*****
I went outside the kitchen blushing like hell.
I still can't believe my bold attempt. But what to do... He's having something in his eyes that addict me towards him a lot.

" Are you gonna say this to him"... Teased my heart.

I smiled shyly but then only Maa came and stand in front of me.

She kissed my forehead and said, "This time I'll come with the baraat to take you for my son ".... She said and laughed.

I touched her feet, she blessed me , but when I was about to move out she stopped me.

" What happened.... I asked

She smirked and said, "are you planning to display your husband's love to your family"

I frowned on her words but when she showed me her mobile camera.... My eyes got saucer wide.

My lipstick was literally smudged on my whole chin. Because of our deep kiss.
I immediately wiped it and ran outside.... I heard the laughter sound from inside.... That was maa.

****
I went and sat in the back seat of my car and Kaku ignited the engine.

To change my mood I looked outside the window. But I got surprised to see Ashutosh in the balcony. He was waving at me with his heartwarming smile.... I too waved back .

I'll wait for my husband to marry me.... Again ☺☺☺

POV finished...

To be continued........

                  **************

Finally everything is good. All problems and difficulties are finish.

So I invite all of you to the blessed wedding💐💐💐💐💐

Gauri
Weds
Ashutosh

Do come and bless the lovely couple with immense love and happiness throughout the life.

Stay tuned☺
Epilogue is on the way....

Do read, vote, share and comment 😉
Luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏

The sacred bond by KAJALOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara