Chapter - 21

Hey buddies here I came with a new chapter.

In Viru style, " Is chapter me emotion hai.😲.. Drama hai.😤. Tragedy hai.😭...

So no bak bak enjoy your story...

Happy Reading😊

******
Flashback

When Ashutosh was going office ......he got to know that Gauri went to the temple all alone.

He got worried for her when he heard that she has kept a fast. He himself told his mother that he is going to pick Gauri. Mrs piyali was both shocked and surprised she joined her hands and said, "Dugga Dugga

She prayed godess Durga to provide good sense to his son... So that he can realise the worth of his wife.

On the way to temple Ashutosh was lost in her thoughts, "is this girl for real.... I have destroyed her life, her dreams, her love ...everything...... And she kept a fast for my long life. If any other girl would be at her place she would have killed me upto now"

Somewhere inside his heart a small soft corner was building for his wife.
He went to the temple and..... Rest is history

flashback finished

After Ashutosh's revealation Gaurav shouted that it's a lie .

Ashutosh this time kicked him in the stomach. Gauri shreaked on this and went forward to help Gaurav but Ashutosh pulled her back by holding her forearm roughly.

"Enough of your drama... Let's go home now" Said Ashutosh and drag her towards the car harshly.

Apart from Gauri .... Ashutosh was angry on himself to even think differently about her.

"Suniye..... Please let me go.... Gaurav is injured we should help him"..... Pleaded Gauri.
But she shut her mouth the moment Ashutosh glared her.

" Ashutosh spare her..... She is innocent don't hurt her please.... Shouted Gaurav.

"You have to pay for this.... You again interrupted my life after spoiling my sister. I'm not gonna leave you Gaurav...This time you tried to touch my wife...you deserve this only"Ashutosh warned him and pushed Gauri inside the car and drove away.

******

This is the first time Ashutosh saw Gaurav and Gauri together.... Only he knows how he control himself for not killing Gaurav for touching his wife.

" How dare he touch my wife.... My Gauri... Even after destroying my dolls life".... Lost in these thoughts Ashutosh was dragging Gauri towards the main gate, she was continuously pleading him, " Suniye mera yakeen kijiye... Maine shadi ke baad uski shakal bhi nhi dekhi.... Mujhe nahi pata Gaurav waha kese aa gya. "
(Listen, please believe me.. I won't even saw his face after marriage, I don't know from where did he come there)

"Shut up" Ashutosh roared on her for taking Gaurav 's name. Gauri shivered on his loud voice.

"I have seen how happy you were on your Gaurav arms"..... Said Ashutosh with pure disgust.

Gauri weep again on his comment and said sobbing, " Yeh aap kesi baatein kar rahe hai.... Main esa sapne me bhi nahi soch sakti... Ab main shadi shuda hu.... Main sirf apki hu... "
(What are you talking... I can't even think that... Now I'm married.. I'm only yours)

Ashutosh halted on her words but composed himself and said, "stop your games now... Tumhare is bholepan ka natak mujhe par nhi chalega"
(Your innocent act won't work on me)

Reaching the main gate when Gauri saw Piyali she ran in her arms and started crying hysterically.

Mrs. Piyali saw his finger marks on her forearm and shouted, "Ashu have you lost it... She is wife got damn it"

Ashutosh smirked and shouted with equal rage, "yeah my wife....my not so innocent wife.... Jo kuch samay pehle apne aashiq ke baho me thi"
(who was in her lover's arms few minutes ago)

"What rubbish.... I don't believe it. Gauri can never do this .She won't meet him without telling me..... May be it's Gaurav who met her".... Said Mrs. Piyali

Gauri fell on her feet and sobed, " Maa P.. Please believe me... He came there himself.. He... He hugged me forcefully... I... I didn't do anything'

Ashutosh looked at her in disbelief and shouted, "how could you lie now also Gauri.. ... You went to meet him. You went to meet that man who destroyed my sister's life.. Who made her pregnant befo... ...

" What.. What did you just said??? Mrs piyali interrupted Ashutosh.

Ashutosh hunged his head down and spoke, "Yes maa....

He greeted his teeth and said, " Because of this girl doll has to abort her child.... This girl seduced Gaurav and trap him to marry her. And thus Gaurav left Ashima and.....

Before Ashutosh could finish his sentence a violent Ashima appeared from back and shouted, "I told you na bhaiya... She is a bitch... A professional seducer.... Even she starts her seduce game on you also..At first she snatched my Gaurav and now you"

"No... Doll. ... I'll talk to Gaurav. He will marry you only. I promise".... Ashutosh consoled her

" No bhai he won't as long as this bitch will stay alive"said Ashima and she went towards Gauri.

the mere thought of Gauri got hurt worried Ashutosh and he dragged his sister away from Gauri and shouted, "behave yourself Ashima. I ve said na Gaurav will be yours only"

Ashima got astonished on his tone. It's the first time he scolded her. Ashutosh hugged her and started stroking her hair, "I promise you he'll marry you only and I'll make it happen".

But Ashima was busy glaring Gauri.

Ashutosh took his sister inside and Mrs Piyali fell on her knees and said, " I have failed today.... I've failed as a mother"she said and went outside the door.

Gauri went behind her but Mrs. Piyali went with the driver.

********

After almost an hour when Ashima slept. He came out of the room and saw Gauri sitting helplessly on the threshold. He ignored her and started moving outside when she called him and said, "ji.... Suniye... Maa. ... Maa gadi me baith kar kahi chalu gyi"
(Mom went with the car somewhere)

To be continued........

******************

Ooooooooo...... So much emotional and family drama🎭

But....

How will now Gauri prove her innocence to her husband??

Why was Ashima glaring her like that???

Where did Mrs. Piyali went shattered???

To know...

Stay tuned☺
Do read, vote, share &comment😊
Luv and hugs from Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM🙏