Chapter - 28

Hello my friendy buddies.... I am again here with another update as promised....

But still I didn't get your opinions about my story.

It's a request to those who read my story, "friends please write something you thought about my story.... Coz I also wanna know that person who likes my story☺

Okay.👍..... Now enjoy your story😉

*******

After one week of Ashima's death

RC Mansion

It's been a week of Ashima's demise
It's been a week of Mrs. Piyali's continuous crying.
It's been a week of Ashutosh avoiding Gauri like plague.
It's been a week of Gauri's failed attempts to talk to him.

11:30 pm

Gauri was waiting in the dinning Hall for Ashutosh to come and have dinner.
He went out from the evening only ....to inform the relatives about the funeral ceremony tomorrow.
He didn't have a cup of tea also.

"Pataa nhi yeh kaha reh gye.... Inhone sham se kuch khaya bhi nahi hai".... Thought Gauri worriedly.
(Where did he went? He won't even ate anything from evening)

Gauri's trance broke by the footsteps of Ashutosh.

He looked very tired. His eyes looks lifeless.
The glory in his eyes and on his face is long gone now.

The moment he saw Gauri waiting for him with food... He moved towards the stairs... as usual to avoid her.

Gauri saw him and said, "Suniye... Khana... Before she could complete her sentence Ashutosh went to his room.

It's been a week and he is avoiding me like I'm some disease or what??? Thought Gauri irritatingly.

Gauri is still unaware of the fact that his response and ignorance started to effect her deeply now.

She took the food in a tray and went to his room.

*****
Ashutosh was sitting with something in his hands. The moment he heard the sound of bangles and anklet he hid that thing under his pillow.

He saw that Gauri is standing on the doorstep with food tray.

"Radha kaki.... Come into my room now"..... Ashutosh called Radha kaki their maid.

" It's 11:45 pm now Radha kaki is at her home. Here.... Have your dinner"... Said Gauri by keeping the tray on the couch table.

Ashutosh moved his face on other direction and said, "you didn't have to do all these things"

Gauri turned red in anger when he moved his face....... "Am I a jintex or some witch that he can't even look at me".... Thought Gauri.

Lashing in anger on his " Face turning" act Gauri answered him in a loud voice for the first time to him, "you didn't have to tell me what shall I do or not"

Gauri went outside after her outrage on her husband.

Ashutosh got shocked to witness her anger for the first time.
"My god..... She is like a red chilli..
But I must say she looks much beautiful and hot in anger".... Thought Ashutosh amusingly.

" What are you saying Ashutosh.... Don't forget your promise".... Said his mind.

"Now... He'll forget everything in the love of his wife..... He started falling hard for her"...... Mocked his heart.