Chapter - 32

Hello, Hi..... Namaskar to my bestest buddies 😊😊😊

Very Sorry this late update.... Actually I've been thinking about the end of this story from two days.

Now I finally got the conclusion and hence its the second last chapter.

After this I'll write the last chapter then the Epilogue

Enjoy your story
Happy Reading ☺

******

After the toe curling passionate kiss it seems eternity when they both felt the urgent need of air.
Ashutosh very reluctantly pulled apart from his desirable wife.

He joined there foreheads and still hugging her by waist. Her arms were also coiled in his neck. Both of their breaths were mingling.

Gauri 's eyes were closed of shyness whereas Ashutosh was admiring her rosy face with his heart full of love.

Then he almost murmured on her lips, "Gauri.....

Gauri shivered a bit by hearing his husky voice filled with tenderness, hope and love.
She kept her eyes closed.

Ashutosh moved a bit up and then hold her chin with his index finger and thumb. He said, " Open your eyes Gauri... "

Gauri though opened her eyes but still looking down casts. Ashutosh again said very softly, "please look at me Gauri.....

Gauri finally looked into his eyes. They seemed full of love and regret to her.

Ashutosh said, " How can you forgive me this easily Gauri..... I spoiled your life, dreams , everything... Then why and how you forgive me
And why didn't you told me earlier "and now Gaurav....

Before he could complete his line Gauri again hugged him tightly and buried her face in his nape. She said whipping, " How?? When I don't know.... I just know that now I can't be able to live without you.... Please... Please dont let me go.... I... I.. Love you a lot... more than my life"

Gauri was sobbing heavily by now. Ashutosh hugged her tightly and kissed her full face. He wiped her tears by saying, "Don't cry my love... Please don't cry.

He seemed to be like pampering a baby girl. He cupped her face and said, " You're a gem ...my love... A real gem... I didn't deserve you at all but I'm blessed to have you..... I love you... I love you so much Gauri..... This distance proved that you're my breath.
Without Gauri there's no Ashutosh"... He sealed his confession with a forehead kiss.

Gauri almost grinned like a kid after hearing his confession and asked, "really??.... For which Ashutosh nodded smilingly and Gauri gave him a hard long peck on his lips.

Ashutosh felt on cloud nine by her gestures. They both are standing from a long time hugging each other. Ashutosh buried his face in her nape whereas Gauri was caressing his soft hairs. She feels heaven in his arms.

Suddenly Ashutosh pulled out of the hug and asked like a cute kid, " Gauri... Can I say something "

Gauri cupped his right cheek and asked, "what happened .....say na"

"Mujhe Bohot bhook lagi hai".... Ashutosh said meekly.
(I'm very hungry)

Suddenly Gauri's expression hardennned and she fold her hands in the front and said, " Haa... Bhook to lagegi hi.... Kal se aapne bhook hartaal jo kar rakhi hai"
(Yeah... You must be hungry. After all you're on a hunger strike since yesterday)