Chapter - 3

Engagement shopping is done....
Preparations are being started...
But the engagement will happen
Let's se🤔

Salaam, namaskar hello to dearest fantastic readers..... I hope that all of you are rocking and mocking your problems like Lord krishna coz..... As he said in bhagwat gita.... "Upahaas karne ke lie sankat se adhik or kuch nhi hota parth"... (There is nothing more interesting to make the fun of problems.)

So stay strong and read my strories long😂😂😂😂

Get back to it now.....

After the engagement shopping bose family get back home.

Mrs. Bose showed the ring and lehenga to Mr. Bose, he liked them.

Both the sisters are tired so they off to their rooms to sleep.

After changing into light cotton kurti and leggings.... Gauri just fell on her bed.
Her legs didn't pain by dancing for hours.... As they pained today by roaming in the mall.
Yeah... You heard it right.... Our Gauri is not a shopping fan.

When she was about to close her eyes.... Then only.. Pinggggg

Her phone made a sound . There was a message from unknown number she opened it....

Good night sweetheart😘 - Gaurav

Though Gaurav was not near but still Gauri become a nit shy.
She did reply with a good night and slept.

*****************"**"**
Tomorrow as usual the three members went to their respective work places...... Mrs. Bose is checking the guest list.

The engagement will be a family affair but there will be a lot of guests for the wedding..... Mr. &Mrs.Bose planned to fullfill their every desire for their elder daughter's wedding.

Location : Nrityakalaa Dance Academy......

Every student is practicing with their full effort for the Mahalaya Mohotsav.
Their dance academy is going to do the opening of the largest Durga puja committee of Kolkata......

Gauri just finished her practice and having rest......

After checking her phone... She found two messages from Gaurav

Gaurav - how are you jaan
I miss you a lot baby...

Though she is getting engage to him tomorrow.... Still she is feeling awkward with these endearments.

By thinking what not.... She ignored the message and didn't reply it....

In the evening when Gauri returned home.....
She saw that her kakababu is taking on phone.... And kaki maa is explaining the menu to the temporary cooks for tomorrow's food.

She got changed and sat on her bed.... She was in deep thinking just then chhutki entered....

Chhutki : didi where were you lost.... Dreaming about jiju..

Gauri fake glared her and hit her arm lightly.

Chhutki : didi ain't your life is turning into a fairytale......

How's that??? Gauri asked confusingly

Chhutki said, "you see yourself na... A handsome young man saw a beautiful girl... He got mesmerised by her beauty and talent and coming to marry her. " She said dreamily

Gauri : now only I m asking kaku to cancel your Disney package.... You are totally swooned up now...

Chhutki becomes shock and starts pleading., "no no no di don't do that please

Gauri smirked and said ok..but didnt you know...there is not only handsome prince but also beast is there in fairytales .

Chhutki nodded and hummed

Gauri got in deep thoughts

" Chhutki ain't these things are happening too fast... I mean this engagement and wedding"said Gauri nervously.

Chhutki : I don't think so ...may be you are just overthinking.... Just have a good sleep you should look great on your engagement... Not like zoimbie with eyebags.
She left after wishing goodnight.

May be I'm over thinking.... Thought Gauri and slept

Author to readers : do you also think that our life is like fairy tale.... Share your answers in the comment box😇

Gauri woke up the next morning by the disturbing sunrays...
The clock showed 9:35

How could I slept this much... She jumped and entered the washroom... Just when she started getting ready for her dance academy she remember something.

Today there is no dance class... Today is my engagement... I'm getting engaged with Gaurav...... My breaths got uneven by this thought only..

When I got down I see everyone is running here and there and kaku was instructing everyone with s sweatfull face.

Gauri you woke up maa, said Mrs Bose affectionately.

Sorry kaki maa I slept for so long... Said Gauri

It's ok beta you should take a long beauty sleep.... You have to look most beautiful.... Coz my daughter is already beautiful.... Said Mrs Bose with a genuine smile

Gauri bowed her head with a shy smile......

Come and have your breakfast.... Said Mrs. Bose

Gauri just ate her breakfast and going upstairs.

Chhutki came with few girls and said, "di the beauticians are here to make you ready"

Mrs. Bose : yes Gauri go and get ready ... It's 11 pm now they will be here at 4 pm....

Kaki maa still there is a lot of time.... Said Gauri whinning.

"You are getting engaged ma'am you should look the best today and it will took a bit time" Said the senior beautician with a brief smile.

Gauri and chhutki went with them.

After the manicure and pedicure Gauri changed into that pink lehenga and came.....

"You are naturally a beauty ... You don't even need makeup to look great"
Said a beautician.

Gauri's lips curved a little on her comment.
She sat steadily on the chair and the beauticians start there work.

Don't know what they are putting in her hair and face.... Gauri is just sitting like a statue. ..

After it seems like years... The beautician said.... It's done

You are very beautiful Gauri ma'am.. We have just used are some equipments.... Said the senior beautician.

Gauri smiled and thanked her. She saw herself in mirror.

Indeed she is looking beautiful ....they have done a smoky eyes makeup and made a Royal bun of her thigh long hairs with few tinkles of hairs kissing her flawless face....

Gauri was praising herself.... Just then chhutki entered ad said.... "Di they are here"

To be continued.........

************

The Chatterjees are here with Gaurav.....
Bose Bhawan is fully decorated for the engagement.

Everything looks like properly arranged and planned.... But did our life always goes according to the planning of us..... No

Ain't you heard "life is unpredictable"

Let's see in the coming chapters...how unpredictable can be the life of Gauri.....

Stay tuned for that and please please please read , share and vote my stories... I wanna increase my readers number😋
Till then PRANAAM🙏