Chapter - 32

A beautiful song.....that explains the power of your love on your beloved....

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar to all my starry readers and bestest buddies. 😊😊😊😊

This chapter is going to be a 360° turn in this story.....

So buckle up and get ready for the tremendous twist ever 😁😁😁😁

Happy Reading 😊

******
As we saw in the previous chapter,
Mrs. Piyali called Gauri and informed her about the condition of Ashutosh....that how is he not taking any food and medicine from yesterday.

He fainted last night also. Inspite of the weakness he went to office.

Present

"Gauri.... Gauri.... Are you there dear???...... Mrs. Piyali was constantly asking on phone but no one answered

because.......

Gauri is long gone to confront Mr. Ashutosh Roy Choudhary.
To teach him a lesson in complete wives style.

*****

Ashutosh 's Office

10:12 am

Ashutosh was feeling very weak because he didn't have anything from last night.

His head is spinning and paining like hell...... Still he is having the meeting with his foreign traders.

His P. A. gave the initial introduction and asked Ashutosh to continue.

The moment Ashutosh make a move towards the presentation screen.... The Conference room door opened with a bang.

Everybody in that room including Ashutosh is looking at the person at the door with shock.

There stands non other than Gauri ...........
She's glaring him constantly with blazing eyes.

That girl on the door was not Gauri... She is Gauri Ashutosh Roy Choudhary.... An extremely furious wife who came to take a good revert of her adamant husband.

Gauri emerged inside in a never ever seen avatar. Her long hairs are open and flowing frequently in the air.
Her porcelain skin in just glowing in that plain red saree.

Her beautiful arched eyes are spitting fire on Ashutosh as if he was going to be turned into ashes within few seconds.

Ashutosh as well as everyone were dumbstruck to witness the surprising scene in front of them.

Gauri reached him taking long strides.... She is literally panting due to the constant run from corridor to
office.

"I want to talk to you something very important.... And I wanna talk now".... Gauri whisper yelled at him looking directly in his eyes.

She looks very angry but he was equally happy to see his love again.
He signalled his P. A. to send all of them out to give them much needed privacy.

The moment they all left Gauri closed the door by almost standing on her toes.

She came back to him and pushed him on his chest suddenly and said, "How dare you..... Aap samajhte kya hai apne aap ko.... Kahi ke raja maharaja.... Sadhu Mahatma... Huh"
(What do you think of yourself. ... A king or some kinda saint)

Gauri was burning in anger while Ashutosh can't help but smirked on her funny questions.... He couldn't believe his stars and is still in a complete surprise that his Gauri came to meet him.