Chapter - 9

Hello and Thank you again to my dearest buddies once more for your immense love and support 🥰🥰🥰

Today's chapter will be the most thrilled one... As I said before this chapter will turn the story upside down😱

All of you will got shocked on the incidents that are gonna happen in this chappy.... So enjoy now

***************

In the last chapter we saw that Ashutosh threaten Gaurav that he'll never let Gaurav stay happy.

And now......

Same night, Gaurav got a call on his phone when he was sleeping... He rubbed his eyes and pic up the phone... By listening the conversation  .... He became stoned there and the phone slipped from his hand... And broke into pieces just like his happiness....

Who was on the other end???
What did he/she said that Gaurav became hell shock???

To know the answers we must go 3 hrs back.....

3 hours before......

Gauri was returning from her dance Institute a bit lately..... She was wearing a light pink net anarkali suit with a loose braid.... Her eyes are dropping with tiredness.

Ufff.... I just wanna sleep now... Gauri was talking to herself.

The moment she reached her house and was about to cross the road to enter inside. ... A car just halted few inches before her with a dangerous schreech.

As a reflex action she shreaked. . .. And yelled at the driver....

"Are you blind can't you see where you drive"said Gauri with anger

But her mouth shut at the moment when she saw that a devilishly handsome man emerged from the car.... He seemed drunk

He started shouting at her as if he owned her.... "Shut your mouth now" How dare you to yell on me??

Gauri was taken aback by his yelling but she composed herself and yelled again... "Which idiot gave you the license to drive? ?

He pointed his index finger to her and said.. " Mind your tongue girl.. Don't mess with me... No one dared to mess with Ashutosh Roy choudhury"

I dare Mr. Whatever. .. Myself Gauri Bose... And who are you nothing but a rich arrogant jerk. ... Haven't you learn basic etiquette .... Said Gauri

Ashutosh stared her hard in complete disbelief and cursing Gaurav once again he said, "My.my so you are that Gauri.???... Obviously you dare..

" Actually you have already dared to mess with me, to cross my path. "Said Ashutosh greeting his teeth.

He got her both arms in his hold mercilessly by digging his nails in her milky white skin and said, " It's time to rectify your mistake kitten.... Call of your marriage with Gaurav" .... You can't marry him

Gauri starts shaking with fear and shock. Nobody behaved so rudely to her.
She started calling her kaku in fear, "kaku tadatadi esho..... Dekho ei lokta ki korche"
(Uncle come fast... See what this man is doing)

But her act ignited Ashutosh's anger more. He scooped her in his arms, she pasted on his chest and he shouted "shut the hell up before you regret your act"

There was an authority in his voice that Gauri becomes quite but remain her struggling to free her from this strangers clutches. She was trembling like a dove.. Tears started to fall now and Gauri turned her face to avoid the heated gaze of him.

Gauri what happen???? Mr bose got shocked to witness the scene in front.

Who are you??? Leave my daughter wright now??? He shouted

Continue holding her Ashutosh lashed at him, "she's gonna call of her marriage now"

What??? Are you mad she is not gonna do such thing. Gauri come here... Said Mr. Bose

Mr. Bose extended his hand and this time Ashutosh released Gauri... She landed in her kaku's arms.

Mr. Bose hugged her and said firmly, "listen Mr.we won't even know who are you... My daughter is innocent her wedding is fixed with Gaurav chatte.....

Mr. Bose can't even finish his line when Asutosh shouted.."No.... She can't marry him... Untill I'm alive"

What are you saying?? Are you mad.... Shouted Mr. Bose

'Yes I'm .... That rascal can't enjoy his life when my sis.... Never I'll never let him be happy"shouted Ashutosh like a roaring lion

"Listen son if you have any problem with him, then talk to him.. My daughter is innocent... Said Mr. Bose calmly.

Ashutosh smirked devilshly and said, " Oh no she is not. Middle class girls like her are experts in trapping rich guys".im sure she tried many but that fool felt for this beauty trap of your daughhter"

Gauri was angry beyond the limit now she freed herself from her uncle's embrace and came forward.

She point her index finger to Ashutosh and said, "how dare to point on my character. I'm not gonna do anything you want. I will marry Gaurav only do whatever you want"

You bloody bi*** I will....

Ashutosh can't complete his line as Gauri slapped him hard on face for abusing her.

Unknowningly she put the last pin in the coffin of her and Gaurav relation, with that slap, she conmicantly sealed her fate with mighty Ashutosh forever.

Ashutosh pulled her arm and despite of her uncle's struggle put her inside the car and drove away.

Gauri was struggling like a pray in the car. He called his assistant on his way and went to kalighat.

He was dragging Gauri and she was crying and struggling, "dekhiye aap thik.... Nhi.. Kr rhe hai... Mera ha.. Hath chodiye... Muje dard ho raha hai...
( you are doing wrong ... My hand ... It's hurting)

" Ab bohut der ho chuki hai Gauri... Maine tumhe warn kia tha.. Pr tumne meri bat nhi mani... Ab bhugto"
( now it's too late Gauri I have warned you but you didn't bother ... Now suffer) said Ashutosh grinding his teeth

He dragged her to the mandap and tied a stole to her dupatta for gathbandhan.

He pulled her forcefully to him and started taking saat pheras.

At last he forcefully filled vermilion in  her head partition and tied the mangalsutra on her neck.

Gauri become stoned by the recent acts... And hour before she is happily engaged to someone... And now she is a forced wife of this man whom she did not know at all....

What will happen now???

To be continued.......

                  *******************

Have you people saw what happen??? Instead of Gaurav, Gauri got married to Ashutosh... The love birds broke....

The beast kidnapped and married beauty....

Now what will Gaurav do???

Will Gauri stay happy???

How Ashutosh will behave with her???

To get the answers you all have to read, share and vote my stories.... 😁😁
Keep smiling and rocking like me ... Luv and kisses from yours...
KAJAL😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏