Chapter - 30

Hii..... ...... My Dearest buddies ☺☺☺
Here I am again with another update..... Sorry for a bit delay....

Here now
Enjoy your story

Happy Reading 😊

********

After Mrs. Piyali left....... Gauri was still stilling at her place like a stone. Her tears are flowing continuously.

"Shona..... Ki holo maa.. Kaad chish ke no"..... Asked Mr. Bose.
(Dear, what's wrong why you're crying??)

Gauri didn't answer him anything but just carry on crying.

Mr. Bose asked Mrs. Bose to console Gauri but Mrs. Bose was watching Gauri with a frown.

Mrs. Bose got the condition coffee Gauri's heart.

Mrs. Bose took Gauri inside and make her sit on her bed and asked, " Do you love him??

Gauri become stiff at her question and looked at her with wide eyes.

Mrs. Bose smiled sadly and asked again, "do you love your husband??

Gauri hugged her kaki nodding in affirmation.

Mrs. Bose got shocked to see Mr. Bose standing on the door step. He moved inside carrying the Divorce deed.

Mr. Bose became furious on her confession," Gauri don't be a fool..... He destroyed your life...... Insults your family... And you're saying that....huh
Whatever.... You're gonna sign these now. He said by forwarding her the papers.

"What are you saying.... Being her parents we should talk to her inlaws and send her to her own house".... Said Mrs. Bose emotionally

" Oh.... Right.... Talk to that brat.... Send her to that hell again.... You've not but I've seen the way he drag her like an animal months ago to marry her forcefully"...... Said Mr. Bose with blazing eyes.

He turned towards Gauri and said, "how could you fall for a beast like him..... And like your mind you've lost your eyes also..... If not then look properly..... Yours mighty husband signed it already"... Mr. Bose put the papers again in her palms.

" You're crying for that heartless brute who already throw you out of his house and life......... Sign these papers now.... Take it"... Mr. Bose put the pen in Gauri's finger.

"What are you doing...... Ashutosh married her forcefully... Now you're making her divorce him forcefully??....Didn't she have a choice of her own....Said Mrs. Bose.

" You this time stay out of it..... I would've took my daughter that day only...... If you didn't manipulate her with this........ Lifetime bonding and all that rubbish"....... Mr. Bose shouted on Mrs. Bose.

Mrs. Bose become shock on his words and asked, "a lifetime bond is a rubbish for you??? He married her in front of God....

" Get yourself correct baisakhi.... He married her forcefully "..... And thus this marriage is nothing but a sham..... Said Mr. Bose.

Mrs. Bose smirked and said, '" Oh.... Really .....a sham huh........ Then what you'll say about your daughter's love for her husband..... Is it also a sham.... ...

Hey go tumi jano na..... Biye emni ekta bondhon jar moddhe jodi du jon bendhe jaye tara preme porbei"....
(Didn't you know.... Marriage is such a bond in which if two people are tied then they will fall in love for sure)