Chapter - 10

Hello buddies...... Luv you all a lottttttttttt🥰🥰🥰🥰just because of you people only my story " THE SACRED BOND "  progressed from #18 to #16 in effect😃isnt great......

I hope all of you are doing good. Keep smiling and smashing problems with it. After all...

"Beparwah muskaano se hi masle hal hote hai"

Now enjoy the story

**************

Story continues.......

After taking the seven vows chanted by the holy mantras, Ashutosh roughly put the vermillion in Gauri's head partition........ Thus turning her from Gauri to Mrs. Ashutosh Roy Choudhury.

Gauri got stunted by all this and just looking at Goddess Kali's idol in her front.

"Maa aita tumi ki kore hote dile.... Tomar choker shamne amar sathe onnaye hole ar tumi chup chap dekhle"... Thought Gauri
(Maa how did you let this happen... This injustice happened with me in front of your eyes and you just watched)

Ashutosh hold her hand in a tight grip and pulled her towards his car... This time she does not protested.... Coz the disaster already happened.

He made her sit inside the car and asked the driver to reach RC Mansion.

*********

Mrs. Piyali was roaming in the living room with a frowned face.

"It's been 12 now... Where the hell is ashu".... She thought

She heard the car horn and breath in relief after his son's arrival. She opened the gate and started to scold him over there only.....

" Ashu ye koi waqt hai ghar ane ka, kam ke chakkar me family ko bhi bhul gye ho tum...... Time dekha hai 12 baj chuke hai.. Pta nahi tumne khana kha..... She could not complete her sentence after watching the whole sight.

( Ashu.. Is this the time to come home, have to forgot your family by your work... Its been 12...dont know you have eaten or....)

Mrs. Piyali saw that a very beautiful girl in pink anarkali with loose braid and vermillion was filled in her forehead standing behind Ashutosh...... She is shivering and her face was filled with tears.

"Ashu what is this"??? She asked getting shocked

Maa yeh meri patni hai... Hamne abhi abhi shaadi ki hai... Said Ashutosh blankly.
( maa, she is my wife.. We got married now only)

Mrs. Piyali got shocked on his answer and look at Gauri keenly

... Why is she crying?? "Did you marry her forcefully.... Asked his mother furiously

" I wanted to marry her so I did...Ashutosh answered her blankly.

Mrs. Piyali got furious and shouted on him on the threshold only,

"Are you out of you mind"... You'll do whatever you want to anyone and anywhere...... See what have to done yo her... I m sure she does not even know you and you...you tied her in this bond forcefully... Have you lost it Ashu??? Shouted his mother

"Maa you know that I don't like to give explanation for my deeds.".you are wasting your time".... Ashutosh said with stoned face and grinded teeth.

His reply added more fuel to her anger.

" You mannerless freak".... Shouted his mother and slapped him hard.

During this whole drama Gauri was standing like a statue.... Last few hours were disaster for her.... She was   shivering like a squirrel in trap.

Suddenly got someone to care for her she started whipping again and stoop on the ground crying enourmously.

She is still in her pink anarkali that she usually wears during her dance classes. Her forehead and a bit of nose is filled with vermillion which Ashutosh filled with force.

Mrs. Piyali rushed towards her pulled her into a motherly embrace..." Chup ho jao beta chup ho jao... Main hoon na.. Kuch nhi hoga."..... Mrs. Piyali started consoling her
( it's ok dear relax... Nothing will happen I'm there for you)

Ashutosh got astonished by his mother's act and said, "Maa how could you...

Before he could say further Mrs. Piyali bashed him loudly, " Shut your mouth before I slap you again"

"How could you play with someone's life... You have ruined a girl's pride, her dreams and above all.... Her dignity.... You have ashamed me... Why did you marry her??? You people won't even know each other??... Asked Mrs. Piyali

"I can't tell you that.. But just know this that... She is not innocent... She trap rich guys... She is the reason.that...

Ashutosh paused in between and took a deep breath and said, "i can't tell you anything.... Just know this that we are married now"... She is my wife and she's gonna stay with us from now".

Without waiting for his mothers reply he strode towards his room.

Mrs. Piyali again hugged Gauri to her heart and Gauri started to bawl like a baby again.

Mrs. Piyali made her sit on the couch and asked with a soft tone, "what's your name dear"

G.. Gauri bose..... Gauri said in her sobs

Mrs. Piyali got shocked and asked, "ain't you Ashu's best friend Gaurav, s fiancee ...Gauri"

Gauri got shocked on this shocking info that Ashutosh and Gaurav are best friends.

She nodded at Mrs. Piyali..

"Then why did he married you forcefully??? Asked Mrs. Piyali confusingly

" I don't know... *hickup*... I won't even saw him before... *hickup*He.. He asked me to call off my marriage with Gaurav..*hickup*. When I refused... He... He..took me to temple and married me forcefully.... Gauri said and again started crying.

Mrs. Piyali got shocked after listening to the whole story and the deeds of her son.

"I think something big is going behind my back which I observed before... I must reach its tips before something inauspicious happens".... Mrs piyali thought and nodded to herself.

She saw Gauri in her devastated firm and once again felt ashamed of her idiotic son.

She hugged Gauri affectionately and said,  "You don't have to bother at all....your mother is here with you... I'll take care of you from now on... Now stop crying my doll".... Mrs. Piyali said and wiped Gauri tears.

To be continued.......

                   *****************

🥺🥺🥺see what happens when a girl is married against her wish...

Without her wish Gauri is tied to Ashutosh for 7 lives now.

Will this relation lasts forever??
Can Gauri be ever able to accept Ashutosh as his husband??

What did Ashima said him ....that he got so blinded in hatred that he didn't bother for a girl's dignity??

Well to know all these you all have to read, share and vote my stories

Luv and hugs from yours one and only..... KAJAL😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏