Chapter - 16

Hello, Namaste Salaam to my favourite buddies.

... First of all

A very Shubh Krishna Janmasthami to all of you

A very Shubh Krishna Janmasthami to all of you.... 🥰🥰

*******
In the last chapter we saw that Gauri suggest Mrs. Piyali to fix the alliance of Ashima with Gaurav.

Now continue.... Happy Reading😊plzz avoid errors haa🤗

*******

After Gauri's suggestion when Mrs. Piyali was blessing Gauri for her selflessness, they both were totally unaware of the fact that someone else has listened to their whole conversation. And that's non other than....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ashutosh.......

He felt that the floor beneath him swayed away. He was hell shocked on Gauri 's words.

He went to him room. After freshening up he was lost in his thoughts......

How could I became so brutal....
I forced a girl......
I didn't thought for once that it may happen that she is not at fault...
I spoiled her life...
Still she is thinking about my sister, she excepted my family as her own...
Can someone be this much selfless????.....

Ashutosh was lost in his questions when Radha Kaki, their maid called him for dinner.

When he went to the dinning room he again listened someone speaking bengali.... He heard a honey clad voice

"Na thamma aajke to shukrobaar tai niramishi korechi apnar jonna kalke chingri malai curry kore debo... Kotha dilam"
( No Granny, today is Tuesday that's why I have cooked vegan food but I promise I'll make pron curry for you tomorrow.)

It was his wife talking to dadi in bengali with an innocent smile.
She was wearing the same red saree with jingling bangles.

When he came inside her smile vanished and she moves behind Radha kaki.

Maybe because of me... Thought Ashutosh.

Ashima also joined them with Mrs. Piyali. Radha kaki served them dinner and Gauri was serving dadi.

Suddenly Ashutosh felt a pang in his heart...

Why didn't she serve me?? With this thought he took the first morsel in his mouth and moaned with pleasurable taste.

"Umm... Maa aaj sahi maino me butter paneer achha banna hai... Ji chahta hai baar baar khau... But is bar taste badal kese gaya"...... Asked Ashutosh
( Umm... Maa this time butter paneer is really awesome I just wanna eat it again and again.But how the taste got different this time. )

"Because you dumbhead it wasn't your mother who cooked it... It's your wife. She cooked this.... Said dadi

Ashutosh looked shockingly at Gauri and she is looking down with fear that he will shout now. But to her good he didn't said anything and resume eating. But the silence didn't prevail long.