Chapter - 20

Such a beautiful but painfully song totally justifies Gaurav now....

Hello my cutie buddies from yours loving Kajal😊I'm so sorry for late updates.... As I have told.... Office work..... So Don't mind ha... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee........ ....

Now enjoy your story...

******
In the last chapter we saw the proximity of our new couple but now we shall see the pain of a lost lover. Gaurav has lost his love and now craving for her day and night.

Gaurav 's POV

I have went to see my love when I found that she resumed her dancing. I became so happy but again I faced failure when I saw my love in the arms of Ashutosh. I was in the crowd only but Gauri didn't able to saw me.

Three months have passed now of that performance, of their marriage  , of my suffering.

My trance broke by my ringtone, I thought it must be Ashutosh.... Yesterday also he threatened me to marry Ashima.

I saw the caller ID.... It's my private investigator whom I have asked to keep an eye on Gauri.

Yes....

"Sir.... I've come to know that even after three months of marriage Ashutosh and Gauri live separately".... He said

Anything else????

" Yes Sir..... Mrs. Piyali and Mrs Tapur treat her like her own daughter even Ashutosh does not hurt her at all.... But his sister always insults her".... Said the investigator.

How did you manage to get the inside information.???

"Sir... I've plant my man as a temporary servant there... He listen to their whole discussion and informs me"..... He said

Hmm... Good... Inform me if you got the info about her visit outside without the bodyguards because whenever I tried to reach her that Ashutosh came in between".... I said and cut the call.

I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling, "I'll reach you my love.... I'll free you from that beast and that unwanted marriage.

******
Tomorrow on my way to office I have got a message from my investigator. It says, " Gauri will go to the vat vriksh mandir for that Vat Savitri Puja on Tuesday..... All alone"

I saw and smiled, "I'm coming love I'm coming"

********

Authors POV

Gauri was putting Vermillion on her head after getting ready.

Gauri 's Look

Gauri 's Look

Gauri saw her reflection and thought, "all these for what, for whom..... These bangles, saree, sindoor even fast also.... For whom???,.... That husband of mine ....who doesn't even know me properly and not even I.