Chapter - 29

Hello everyone ☺☺☺☺☺

A very big namaskar 🙏🙏🙏to all my readers and followers from yours lovely Kajal☺

A very painful session is going in the story of our ASHURI.

Both if them knew that they can't resist their effect and affection on each other.
Still they are reluctant to except the fact...
. So what will happen now.....
When Ashutosh even decided to break off his marriage.

Let's see...

Sad chapter 😔.............. But

                           Happy Reading ☺

******

Gauri was trying to open her eyes. Her eyelids felt heavy and body seems lifeless.

She can see the white ceiling above and then a hazy face of a woman in white lap coat.

"Is she a doctor ?? Am I in a hospital??... She thought and tried to get up in panick.

The doctor saw that Gauri gained her consciousness and ask her to lay down again.

" Doctor.... mere pati kahan hai"...... Gauri asked in a broken weak voice.
(Where is my husband??)

"Sorry dear.... You were brought in an emergency.... So I didn't saw your husband.... But I do remember that a well built man in white shirt bought you here in his arms...... He looked very tensed for you and even his eyes were glassy.

" Well built....white shirt...tab to pakka yahi honge"(then it must be him)

"He still cares for me"....Gauri thought and smiled but her smiled vanished quickly when she remembered his words about divorce and breaking their relationship.

" Relationship..... Are you kidding me Gauri.... He married you forcefully... Snatched your love.... Shattered your dreams..... And you're talking about a relationship with him"..... Said her mind

"But you can't deny that both of you have taken the seven rounds around holy fire...... You can't deny the fact that you're still putting the sindoor of his name.... You can't deny the fact that HE IS YOUR H. U. S. B. A. N. D. ... And he also saved your life"......... Explained her heart .

Gauri was lost in her thoughts when she saw Mrs. Piyali came into her room crying. She sat beside Gauri and started blaming herself again, "it's all my fault....... If I would never forced you to stay in this marriage that this day would never come"

"Maa please.. .... Stop blaming yourself
And don't cry more.... Otherwise you'll get sick"...... Said Gauri consoling Mrs piyali.

Mrs. Piyali is sniffing by now

Gauri gulped and again asked, "Maa..... Umm... Woh... How is he???

Mrs. Piyali got Gauri's words meaning and her longing immediately. She wiped her tears and said, " Dear you take rest.... Gaurav is coming ..
he went to take some provisions for you hmm".

Mrs. Piyali left after that only and Gaurav came inside.

Gauri suddenly felt discomfort to sleep in front of him and covered herself with sheets fully.

"Hey what happened are you ok".... Gaurav asked her worriedly.

" Yeah.... I'm ok u am just...just feeling sleepy".... Gauri said but before Gaurav could say anything she slept by moving her back towards him.