Chapter - 31

Hello my stary buddies..... Here I come again with lots of love for all of you🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

So as we have seen in the last chappy..... That Gauri and Ashutosh submitted their Divorce application in the civil court.

They spend three months away from each other.....

How did they spend it and what happened after that.... Let's see

*******

The judge asked them to stay 3 months together but Mr. Bose didn't let that happen. He took his daughter with him and Ashutosh didn't utter a single word in protest.
Why will he ....after all he want this only .He told Gaurav that .....only after freeing Gauri from this namesake marriage he'll feel peace so why is he not feeling that now....

After 3 months.....

Gauri lost the glow of her beautiful face. How will that glow stays and for whom......

These three months were nothing but just time running in the speed of snail for her..... Coz now after loosing her love.... She forgot to smile., to enjoy and probably even to live.

In these three months alot has changed. Gauri got the ownership of her Dance Institute Nitrakala... Though now She promised herself to not to dance anymore coz now she lost the biggest inspiration of dancing.... A. K. A Love

She even became the 50% share holder of Roy Choudhary empire.

This all were done by non other than Ashutosh. It's a redemption for him But...It's nothing but a divorce alimony for Gauri.

She didn't want any of these but including Gaurav nobody is bothered for her wish.
Every one including Ashutosh never asked for her opinion in any issue related to her own life.

Nobody can see that she is living in the daze of sorrow ,mourning on her lost first love, true love.

RC Mansion

Now the splendid mansion looks like a  scrap... Where there is no trace of life in it..... The people living here are not living but only breathing.

*******

A man came and stand in front of the mirror to put his blazer. His beard is grown untidy... His eyes looks sleepless..... In short he is looking far away from life.... That's non other than the mighty Ashutosh Roy Choudhary.
He became lifeless in these months.

Going office staying there whole day, taking meal only to live and medicine not to die..... This is his schedule now.

He tried every possible way to provide Gauri everything.... But still he didn't got the solace.

*******

Both the families along with Chatterjees reached the court to complete the final procedure of Divorce.

The moment Gauri came and sat on her place Ashutosh saw her like fir the first time.
After all he is watching his wife after 3 Months.

Her look was very incomplete today as she didn't wore the sindoor of his name. The bloody red colour of Sindoor highlighted a lot with her creamy white skin.... And it reminds Ashutosh that it's of his name.

But today everything is gone. Even her wrist are also empty ,she didn't wore her shakha pola.

(Shakha pola is a red and white bangle... Mostly worn by married bengali women)

Like a thirsty man from centuries... Ashutosh was watching her every feature.
He want to watch her as much as he can,to capture her image in his heart.... For the last time....
Because now they are husband and wife for few minutes only.