Chapter - 33

Hey.... Buddies hello and welcome from yours lovely Kajal

I hope you all are doing well.

Here's I'm back again with a new chapter. ....

In the previous chapter....
we saw the reunion of our lovely couple.

They were enjoying there quality time in each other's embrace.. When an extremely angry voice broke their moment.

Who was that??

Let's see....

*****
The moment Ashutosh and Gauri heard the voice they pulled apart.

Ashutosh was still frowned while Gauri's eyes were saucer wide and she whispered, "kaku.... It's.. It's kaku"

Ashutosh looked at her scared face.

He thought something and put his palm forward thus asking her to come out with him.

Gauri shook her head and hugged him tightly. She starts sobbing again and said, "I'll not go down... He'll... He'll... snatch you from me... No.. No.. I'll not go"....

Ashutosh pulled out from her hold and cupped her face. He wiped her tears and said, " Now... No one can separate us... Believe me okay ....now come"

They got down from the bed and went down stairs.

****
Mr. Bose was roaming in the Hall like a raging bull. The moment he saw Ashutosh.... He moved towards him.

Mr. Bose hold his collars tightly and said, "how dare you kidnap my daughter again??... Have you forgotten..both of you are divorced now".... He shouted aloud.

Gauri intruded and said, " Kaku... He didn't kidnapped me.... I come by my wish.

Mr. Bose left his collar and moved towards Gauri.

"What??....
Gauri have you gone crazy.......
You didn't have to be scared of him. You're no longer married to him.... He didn't have any right on you now"... Mr. Bose tried to make her understand

" Some sheets of paper can't erase his right on me.kaku.... And he is having 7 times more right on me than anyone in this world..... Because we took 7 wows in front of God".... Gauri said looking straight into his eyes.

Mr. & Mrs. Bose were looking at her with complete shock.

Mr. Bose this time hold her shoulders and said, "tor ki matha kharab hoye geche.... Ki ulto palto bokchhish"
(Have you lost your mind.. What rubbish are you speaking)

Gauri smiled lightly and said, "No kaku i didn't lost my mind but heart....
To my husband...... I love him kaku

Ami onake chhadaa bachbo na... Amake onar shaate thakte dao"
(I can't live without him... Please let me stay with him)

Mr. Bose stumbled on his steps after listening Gauri's confession.

He took a deep  breath to composed himself and gave Gauri a completely strict look and said, "I'm not gonna listen to any of this nonsense.....

You're trying to tell me that you fell for that person who drag you like an animal and then married you forcefully,
who accused you with false allegations.....
Crushed your dreams.... And what not"

Gauri went towards Ashutosh and held his palm in her.
She looked into his eyes with love and said, "No uncle....
I fell for the man who even after marrying me forcefully....never spoiled my modesty....
I fell for the man who saved my life..
. I fell for the man who gave up his everything for freeing me without thinking about himself...