PREFACE

☻ ☺ ☻

☻ ☺ ☻

☻ ☺ ☻

WRITTEN FROM

July 2014–February 2016

☻ ☺ ☻

PLAYLIST

Now or NeverNano
MagentaNano
Can You Sleep at Night?flumpool
Nameless StoryValshe
IdentityKiro Akiyama
Soundless Voice Valshe
Nevereverland — Nano
Butterfly CoreValshe
*Insert Entire Danganronpa OST*

☻ ☺ ☻

FULL SUMMARY

The CRF (or the Crime Research Facility) is a gathering of crime obsessed students who all are fascinated with the essence of true crime stories.

Their sole purpose is to create scenarios of different types of crimes and act as detectives in solving these cases. They even use the students in their school as make-believe 'victims' to make things more interesting for them. Though, what the fourteen members consider to be all fun and games takes an unexpected twist when one of their supposed 'victims' ends up being murdered for real. Moreover, exactly the way they had planned it days prior.

Tadashi Matsumoto wants to believe it's only a coincidence, but when facts start to arise and the truth slips out, it becomes harder and harder for him to trust that it is.

One of them killed her.

And it's only a matter of time before more of them turn up dead.

☻ ☺ ☻

NOTE

Thank you so much for clicking onto 'Crime Games'! I wrote this story back when I was young and very much new to writing, therefore, it's not the best it can possibly be, but it isn't horrible.

Before diving in, you should be aware that CG has a lot of characters, and it may feel overwhelming at times, but I guarantee it will get easier to identify who's who as the story progresses. Also, prepare for a ton of mysteries/plot twists! This book was heavily inspired by mystery/thriller animes. I'm currently editing the story (not too seriously) and also Westernizing the character names (first name, last name) to make for a smoother read.

I do hope you enjoy the story!

Remember to vote and comment as you read along! Thanks for reading!

—Misty

☻ ☺ ☻

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2014–2016 Mistyped_
All rights reserved.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission of the author.

This is only available on Wattpad. If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been illegally stolen and you are at risk for computer viruses/malware.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.