Spending the day together part two

Mr. Aizawa teaching a class today." So class I forgot to mention this yesterday but you're going to have to spend the day together again because I forgot to tell you that you are required to be graded on this by the way you communicate with each other so I'm gonna give you are little microphones that you going to place in side of your shirt pocket or your pants and that's how I'm gonna get you guys on that.

"For a partner wise you're going to be using your same partner that you had yesterday whatever you want just like you sure that you're not arguing with each other.The only way for you guys to really communicate with each other is to understand each other in ways that no one probably not for instants Bakugo and Midoriya they known each other for mostly the whole life and Bakugo is still a jack ass to her and the worst thing the partners so very excited to see how that turns out.

The green team in the blindside to look at each other. Before looking back at Mr. Aizawa.

" oh and one more thing you guys are going to have to go on the cover because there's is a villain that is looking for some of you students and until we find out what students they're coming after we have to keep you guys safe while trying to steal Grade you guys on the things that you need to be graded on so will whatever disguise you want just make sure you're not noticeable and have fun I guess I don't care I'm going to sleep if you have any questions go ask all might.

After that the bell begins to rain and the gray-haired teen got up and walked over to the blonde." OK it's my turn to choose where are we going today." How about the movies." No" swimming." Absolutely not." OK if you keep shooting me down." Also need a bag great let's go bowling. The blonde that out a deep sigh before he agreed." I see what you did there fine we can go bowling." A great I'll see you in an hour.

The two teams were in a dorm rooms putting on their disguises 30 minutes later they met up and down cafeteria room to get ready to head out." Hey nerd over here. The green everything turned around to see Kashima and back girl standing next to each other. He walked over to them." Hi guys." What's up Midoriya bro." Hey Karashema

" i'll see you later babe I have to go to person than on spending the day with his waiting for me.Karashima set annoyed ." Good luck.Bakugo teased. They gave each other a quick kiss one of the three for cash in my head it back to his classmate.

" let's go nerd." i'm coming to crush me. They were about to leave when I heard a familiar voice behind them." Deku. They both turned around to say Todoroki standing there. Oh Hi Todoroki." OK so this was the day I do not get mad at me OK." OK. The green here to team responded.

Todoroki grab the green haired him by his hair and then put him in.

The green haired team tried to go away but then started to get into it he started to kiss to Rocky back not realizing what he was doing

His Facebook again to go to bright red. All the while back though was standing inside them surprised and looking shocked.

Take me to your team started to pour Todoroki and closer getting more into a kiss.

All of a sudden they both pulled away and started to paint. It was silence for about five seconds until I go grab the green haired teens hand and started to walk away awkwardly. They stop walking at the exit of UA ." What the hell you said you do wasn't dating." We're done." Oh is that right that kiss show otherwise." I don't know what happened just in he said it was dare so I just went along with it.

" Devon fucking going along with that you're fucking look flustered right now." Wait why are you so hell-bent this I told you man to keep aren't dating unless you have a crush on Todoroki I don't know what you are talking about employees if you do you have a crush on Todoroki I'm gonna slap you in the face because you have a boyfriend." What the fuck you hell I don't have a fucking crush on Todoroki damn I'm just." Just wet." Nothing never mind let's just go.

Both of the teams went to the bowling alley with Kara Shema's car because she didn't want to plan on losing his card I sent him and his classmate was going to watch movies and I don't want rooms so he let Bakugo borrow it when they arrived at the movies they got their shoes in went to their bowling area Bakugo volunteer to go first since the green headed team was still a little mad." You still suck. Go only not down six out of 12 he was not that good at bowling but agreeing her team was better than him at it so that kind of Pissed Bakugo off." What the hell did you just say." I said you're still fucking bad I mean it's been three years and I'm still fucking better than you oh I get it this is why I didn't want to go to the bowling alley because you still fucking suck at it.

" OK nerd I get that you're mad at me but please don't cash it doesn't suit you." What the fuck are you gonna do about it. Go look at the green here to Tina start walking up to him." Outside now." Make me." Fine don't wanna go outside. I will go get even closer making the green hurting back up into a wall into the point where he couldn't back up any farther Bakugo covering closer and closer into their faces was almost touching each other.

" what the fuck are you doing back the fuck up. Bakugo ignored the green here to teen." Stop you're gonna make me have a panic attack again. Bakugo still ignored him." Movie. Bakugo started to smoke but still gonna say a word." Please sorry OK just please move. Buckle student in blood after hearing the green arrow to plead and beg for him to back up. Two minutes later the green everything was on the floor with his head buried in his knees." So I fucking saw. Battlestar tomorrow way until he heard gangrene hairy teen trying to hold back tears. I'll go let out a sigh before turning around to look at the teen." I'm sorry OK I'm sorry now can you please get out you're causing a scene and I'm in the middle of it starting to freak out OK please." You're lying. Degrees here the team said." You know me all too well get the fuck up nerd." Wow do you have any idea how much you just hate me." I'm leaving." You can't you won't be able to get back to UA." I'll take the bus.

30 minutes later they both arrive back to the school at the exact same time they looked at each other and started to walk back to the dorms some of those two days notice and started following both of them Karashima following Bakugo and Todoroki following Deku. They both went back to the dorms and went to sleep without saying a word to the other team that was sitting right next to them.