Happy birthday prank

The Green haired teen was in his room changing he was up early because he was excited because today was his 17th birthday one step closer to graduating and becoming a pro hero. He was changing his clothes when he heard a knock at the door so he went to the door half dressed and opened it." Hi nerd happy birthday. Degree in our team was shocked to see the blonde at his door but that was not the only reason he was shocked because he was the first one Who told him happy birthday which one is the prize." Oh thanks Bakugo you know you're the first one who told me that and that's kind of shocking." What no it's not I knew you longer than anyone in the school Dumb Ass  can you not wearing a shirt. 

" oh yeah before you knocked on the door I was changing come in. The blonde comes in and shut the door behind him." So why did you come over here besides to tell me happy birthday or was that all you needed to do. The green haired a teen said while shaking his head from side to side trying to find where he put his shirt." All right also came over here to give you your gift so what are you looking for." I lost my shirt I could've swore my sat it's weird oh wait I found it. He said as he reached behind a dresser to get his jacket it must've fell down when he sat it down.

" OK what did you say again." But aren't you going to put on your shirt." Yeah but I got a put on more stuff so I just wait to finish talking." No it's fine I can wait here while you put on your clothes. The blonde try to get the green anything to put on his clothes because he was feeling awkward." Are you sure you don't mind waiting." No I don't mind at all you can go I'll just wait here.

It took The green hair teen 20 minutes to change into his clothes.But when he walked out of his bathroom and when the blonde looked at him it took him by surprise because of what he was wearing.

But when he walked out of his bathroom and when the blonde looked at him it took him by surprise because of what he was wearing

" what the hell are you wearing nerd." It's my costume me Karashima Todoroki in Kaminari are doing something today at first I was hesitant but I decided to agree because it sounded like it could be fun. Just dandy had heard a knock at the door the great hearted team went to open the door to  see who it was standing at the door was three teens with costumes on. They all walked in.

"Hi Midoriya happy birthday

"Hi Midoriya happy birthday. No half and half team said.

"What's up happy birthday bro

"What's up happy birthday bro. Kaminari added

"What's up my  Midoriya bro how's it going by the way happy birthday oh hi babe when did you get here

"What's up my  Midoriya bro how's it going by the way happy birthday oh hi babe when did you get here. Kara Shema said to the blonde sitting on the bed.

" i've been here and what the hell are you guys wearing you look like fucking villains." That's exactly what we were going for. The green hair the team answered the blinds question one only a question." Thanks for the heads up nerd why didn't you guys tell me I was doing it again because I'm confused.

" we were going to actually do it with us but then we thought you were going to steal us know and start yelling at usAnd tell us to go away so we didn't ask you. Todoroki said to Bakugo Who is sitting on the bed slightly blushing he was blushing before the three teens came inside" Oh of course but you still should've asked me." Let me a boyfriend it was his idea to do it in the first place. Kaminari said. 

" whatever forget about that how do we look or villain name is the four crows. KeiraShema asked Bakugo." Don't take this to heart this is just my opinion you guys look horrible like totally disgusting." How do you have to be so rude all the time Katsuki." What the fuck is you just call me." You heard what I said I don't repeat myself weekly." Oh are you trying to piss me off." Yep and what the hell are you gonna do about it bitch.

" i'm gonna beat your ass you better take that back. The blonde said as he step closer to Karashema." Hey step back don't step on my team it like that. The green hear the team defend it." You heard what he said back off." Kaminari came up behind Karashima." Seems like someone has a Deathwish. Todoroki came up beside the green editing.

The blonde was just sitting there wide-eyed thinking what the hell is going on. It was silence until someone broke character. Karashima let out a little chuckle breaking. They were just role-play." Did we scare you. Karashima said while trying to hold back the laughter." Guys were role-playing how long have you guys practice that that was literally so good like I actually believed you guys. The blonde said relieved.

" like seriously how long have you guys been practicing." It took us three days to remember it because someone kept messing up.David attention while looking back at Todoroki." What it was really hard to remember." You have one line one it's not that hard to remember. The green here to teen says to Todoroki.

"You guys fucking scared me assholes never do that again I'll beat your asses." Yeah yeah that's what you get for lying to us and telling us we don't look cool we look awesome you're just jealous." Whatever I'm leaving I'll be in my dorm at any of your idiots need me." I'm coming with you babe i'll see you guys later when we print the rest of the school.  Karashima followed along with Bakugo.

When they write about who goes dorm they laid out on the bed and cuddled for a little bit while watching TV. 30 minutes later it was almost time for Lego birthday party. The green editing didn't know about the party since it was a surprise party they agreed to keep it a secret from him because they wanted to keep it a surprise so while everyone was getting ready for the party Todoroki The green hair routine busy and keeping him from out of the cafeteria. The winner is he didn't suspect anything so he just stayed out of the cafeteria he even think about going to the cafeteria until it was almost time for the party and the green hair to team got hungry and he didn't have any food at his dorm." Hey Todoroki I'm gonna go to the cafeteria to get some food I'm hungry." Wait wait we can go to my dorm to get food we don't need to go to the cafeteria to get anything."Why it's just right across the hall in your dorm is on the third floor." Thanks but I rather go to the cafeteria that's right across the hall you're being weird.

" i'm not being rude you're being with coming inside." Not even outside yet." Yeah I forgot just sit down sit down I'll go get you something from the cafeteria. Justin Toto Rokie got a text message was from, no telling him to come to the cafeteria with The green hairy teen." Who is that." Never mind that you just go to the cafeteria." You just told me not to go to the cafeteria." No I didn't you're being weird today." Speak yourself. Both of the things started walking towards the cafeteria when they went in the cafeteria all the lights was off." Why are the lights off no where is everyone." I don't know that's weird right.