First time 18+🔞🔞

The next day...

Bakugo has managed to get a little bit of sleep because he was most of the night thinking about what care of him I had said. It was the first one up but he didn't get out of the bed mommy up qqpn lm
Ok be ntilîpiiôj i and molKarashima woke up so he stayed in bed aand waited. 20 minutes later and he got up not knowing back wheel was laying down on my lthe floor so he fell on Bakugo " what do you say is familiar. Referring to the time when he was at the green hair retains dorm sleeping over and when Deku fell on him." What are you doing.

" because he was drinking last Wednesday I try to say no but you can have insisting so I sleep on the floor I offered to sleep on the couch but someone told me no so I'm here and can you get off of me you're squishing me."oh right sorry. Karashima get a waffle Bakugo in place down beside him." Hey babe." Yes baby boy. Bakugo responded." You didn't try to do anything with me yesterday." No he told me wasn't ready so we're going at your pace you're the one that's the version here. Devon said with a smirk on his face." Yeah but I was phone you could easily just ..... and she will post for a bit before continuing "you know." don't be embarrassed but yesterday we went out you got drunk and he was trying to seduce me if you don't believe me I have pictures and a video to be honest it was kind of funny.

" no I didn't stop lying show me the pictures and video." Sure my phones over you're not going to get it." Wait so you expect me to go get it." Yeah you was going to get up in the first place but you fell on me instead so You can go and get it." Fine. And grab his phone from off the dresser he gave Uncle his phone down and laid back down beside him. Bakugo showed Karashima do video and care Shema watched in horror. When the video ended Karashima
Was shot a while he just saw.

" do you believe me now." Thank you. There she said completely ignoring the previous question Bakugo just asked." For what. The blonde so confused." For not taking a vantage of me while I was vulnerable." You're welcome. Karashima leaned in to kiss Bakugo. The kids last day 30 seconds before bunco tried to put away but Keirashema didn't let him instaCare Sema reach to pull Bakugo's over and off of his head.

Bakugo managed to pull away but he was shirtless." What are you doing. I thought you said you wasn't ready." It's fine I trust you. Kirishima and that on top of Bakugo. So he was sitting down on his crotch." Karashima are you sure because I'm not trying to rush you into things I told you I can take it..... Kara Shema cut him off." I'm sure." OK .The blonde replied. The blonde set up and over so Karashima was below him. Keira Shema responded bye putting his hands over Bakugo and polling him in for a kiss.I have a little trail his hands Damn Kirishima's shirt. He didn't go any farther instead he what is the Karashima shirt in trout his hands up his sides.

Karashima gas at the touch. Bakugo paused." Are you OK." Yeah just your hands are cold you can keep going. Lean back down to kiss Karashima wow kissing Bakugo slowly slipped off Karashima shirt. Making Kirishima halfway naked.But instead started training them into his torso. Before continuing back down not up to see the ability blushing and eyes closed.

Kirishima Suddenly opened his eyes because he knows he looked down at Bakugo staring at him." why did you stop." I need to see your expression. Bakugo Selah slowly taking off because she must pants.  now Karashima was almost fully naked with only his boxers on." I see sounds kidding excited.Bakugo referring to the huge bulge in Kirishima underwear. Open his eyes wider and starting to bruise even harder he took his hand and put them over his face." Oh no don't blush no way Go ahead I like seeing you get flustered. Karashima rolled his eyes and Bakugo's comment. Do you know what I'm asking The blind slowly started to take down Karashima's boxers sliding them down into they were fully off.

Bakugo went back up to kiss Karashima." I'm going to ask you one more time are you sure because once we do it is no turning back. Karashima took a brief moment to think about it they responded." I'm sure just be gentle. About building down to kiss Karashima again this time his hand trailing down here she was adamant. Past his chest past his stomach until he reached in and grabbed the base Kirishima's cock.

KaraShema jumped out the touch. But I googled it and stop Bakugo move his hand up and down Karashima shaft. Karashima was getting a little bit tense at the sensation it wasPleasant he felt as if his body was on fire."Aaaaa. Karashema moaned. Shocked of what just came out of his mouth he took his hands and put them over his mouth." That was cute you don't have to be shy about it it's none. Buffalo say to comfort yeah Kirishima.

With that The blonde continued moving his hand up and down Karashema's shaft. Karashima calls his eyes and try to hold back his moaned's." The more you try to hold it back the more I'm going to try to get it out of you. The blonde said well going a little bit faster. Karashima started to pet." Stop. Karashima said out of breath." What's wrong to hurt you. Baku started to panic." No you didn't." Then what." Put it......Karashema past." Put it in. The blonde hesitated but soon agreed. "OK but do you have......The blonde was cut off." Second drawer to your left." OK but before I get there do you want to get on the bed." Sure yeah let's do that. Cure Shema agreed. Going on the bed and Bakugo reach to his left and grab a condom and a bottle of lube from out of a drawer.

Buffalo check off his boxers grabbed a condom opened it and put it on with ease Karashima looked at Bakugo and then watched him put on a condom but then went back to go look up at Karashima. The crimson haired teen looked away. Cure Shema thought to himself.* what the fuck I did not know he was that big there's no way that's gonna fit inside of me. It's true that fucker girls cock was slightly bigger than cure Shema's but Bakugo's cock was really thick.

" why did you look away. Bakugo said to cash in a while just to tease him." What no reason I was just noticing that. Hiroshima voice lord." You're so big." Oh not to tease but you seem a little bit flustered." What else do you expect freaking out."Calm down I wouldn't do anything to hurt you If you want me to stop I will just say the word OK." Yeah OK. With that Bakugo lean down to kiss Karashima before grabbing the lube that he sat down next to Kirishima early. Bakugo took a little bit of the lube and put some on his hand." This is going to be cold OK." OK.

Bakugo took his load up hand and rubbed it around Karashima interests. Kara Shema jump at the touch of Bakugo is cold hands on his asshole. Bakugo took his lubed up hand and used it to lube up his cock to make it easier for him to slide into Karashima. Bakugo took his cock and placed it towards The other teens entrance being careful not to slide it in yet." Are you ready. Bakugo Asked Karashima." Yeah but please be gentle.

———————- Author:
*Oh my god that chapter was so hectic it took me two days to finish writing it because I have to think about what to say in the right pronunciation well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter other chapters will be coming soon bye for now.❤️