Some Secrets can't be kept until told

Kirishima and Bakugo walked out of the bathroom and headed back to the table" are you guys what is your name for a long time what would you guys doing in there. Kaminari said to both of the teens." Nothing we were doing nothing." Whatever let's get started I'm going first this time. The brown haired girl said." Kaminari I want you to kiss Karashima." Where. Kaminari has started to freak out because he was the only one who knew that Karashema and Bakugo was dating that's why he teased him when they came out of the bathroom." On the lips Of course I want you to like best friends so you can totally do it right." Come and I can feel Bakugo giving him a death glare." I don't want you think I should do that." Why not." Because I well I have to go to the bathroom bye. Kaminari quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom since he wanted to avoid kissing Karashima." What's up with him. The brown headed girl said to the other teens." I don't know but just forget about it I wanna go next. Bakugo commented." Hey Deku ." Who Me." Yeah you fuck else would I be talking to anyways truth or dare." I guess dear." Kiss icy hot.

" OK but that's not up to meet us up to that's up to Todoroki. The green hair routine shockingly agrees even though he's so badly wanted to say no because he did not want to kiss anybody at Dad on the mouth. But he didn't want to seem like a non-team player so he decided to go anyway. No I can tell how nervous he was by simply just looking at his face." I am fine with it. Todoroki agrees to kiss Deku. They were sitting next to each other so it wasn't hard Todoroki to grab The green haired teens arms and.

 They were sitting next to each other so it wasn't hard Todoroki to grab The green haired teens arms and

thank it lasted for about 10 seconds before Todoroki poured the way." Wow your lips are so soft Midoriya and you're not such a bad kisser." Todoroki." Yes midoriya ." When did you become a flirt." I'm sorry but what is a flirt." Never mind he's back still clueless as ever. Hey it's not fair that mean. Todoroki generally didn't know what that meant he never focused on love or anything so kissing that girl wasn't really much of a challenge for him since they were close anyway to Todoroki Deku was his best friend into The green haired a teen Todoroki  was his best friend." They never thought of nothing more. But the green haired teen was kind of surprised that Todoroki kissed him like that he was also surprised that Todoroki knew how to kiss.

"OK I want to go next. Todoroki shared. "Bakugo truth or dare." Dare  are obviously." OK I dare you to kiss Karashima. Karashema and Bakugo eyes widened as he realize what tall rock he just said." Yeah no. Bakugo refused." Oh why not want you to like best friends it shouldn't be a problem.

At that moment Kaminari comes back from the bathroom." I miss anything." Not really to rock in Deku kissed and Bakugo And care Shema are about to kiss. Mina replied." What are you guys really about to kiss." No why would we kiss we're just friends." Me and my Friend is Midoriya kissed so why can't you to kiss is there something I need to tell us." No there's nothing we need to tell you I want to tell you can you stay out of it. They out of what." Nothing he just said that reflexively. KaraShema try to save Bakugo.

"I told you this would happen. Bakugo whispers to Karashema." What are you guys saying over there. Todoroki knew somethingl was up so he would not let it go until he got it out of them." Nothing Will you mind your own fucking business. Bakugo snaps. Find you want to kiss you is this what you want.

Baku go ahead and grab Keirashema's head and kissed him aggressively

Baku go ahead and grab Keirashema's head and kissed him aggressively. The yes lasted over 10 seconds before Kara Shema pour the way." What The why did you guessed me. Why did I kiss you what type of stupid question is that why did I kiss you do you want me to answer the question. Karashima keeps quiet." Good do do you want me to tell them or should I."l Thought you said you wanted to....Cutting off." I know what I said." Tell us what." Will get to it you know what forget I will say it again if you are. The blonde parts for a quick second." Dating me and Karashema are dating." What. Everyone sitting at the table screamed." That explains why you guys didn't want to play at the start of the game.
Mina said.

" yep now you know Karashima leaving." Oh yeah I'm coming. Never grabbed her stuff and headed for the door. But Karashima stopped at the entrance." Why did you stop." How we supposed to get back to UA Kaminari drove her to remember." The bus obviously how was what we get back US." But you have to get on the bus Bakugo." I will get on the bus today cause I wanna to see those idiots faces on the way back to UA so I'll just suck it up and get on the bus let's go." OK so I'm walking so fast OK geez. Bakugo chuckles." Why are you too slow. Bakugo comments then speed up." Hey wait up. 

20 minutes later
Everyone had already safely made it back to school grounds Karashima war and cursing was room watching a movie and the green here to team was in his room laying down next to talking this was nothing new they usually always have some sleepovers so laying down next to each other was nothing for them." Todoroki." Yeah." Can I tell you something."Sure what is." do you promise not to laugh at me." I promise not what is it." I have a crush on Bakugo. Go dress up to sit down correctly on the bed." Holy shit are you serious." Yep funny right.

" no that's not funny what what is wrong with you." It's just I think I'm in love." You are what bro are you like mentally ill." I promise you I'm fine." Doesn't seem like it You're telling me you fell in love with your childhood boy." Yeah that does sound bad when I supposed to do he stayed in Karashima." When did you are you fell in love with him." I realize I started liking him a month ago but I start to fall in love with him awake ago yeah first I didn't wanna believe it but look where I'm at now friend zone.

" i'm pretty sure no one likes me at the school." I like you." Not like that OK I mean like like me." So like dating." Exactly like dating I might as well just except the fact that I'm going to be a little rest of my life.

" I have an idea."What is your idea Todoroki." Start dating me." What turkey dating is not something you can just start doing you have to have feelings for other people and wish greatly just friends for instance have you ever once thought about kissing me besides today." I mean no." Interrupt you don't have feelings for me and I don't have feelings for you." I can't hurt." Sorry but it's the truth by the way can you not tell anybody what I just told you.

" sure do you wanna watch a movie." Actually yes I do wanna watch a movie.

Bakugo was in case he was wrong dying laughing." Bro calm down it's not even that funny." Yes it is it was it painted in so how do you know." What happened." Rewind the movie and you will see what happens I'm not telling you. "That's not fair you kept covering my eyes." why would I want to look at a guy with his shirt off your mind mine alone.

" whatever good night thanks to you I missed a hole in it the movie." Look it up on YouTube." You're a mean freak." And you're dating this mean freak.

Holding them to plan a soft kiss on care if she was lips." Anyways I got to get back to my dorm I'll let you want me to sleep in here tonight." Absolutely not." Why not Karashema." Because I'm not ready for that yet now get out." What he just can't kick me out." Yes I can in my dorm now get out. Karashima basically kicked back without. Back go walk back to his dorm feeling exhausted so when he got to his dorm he didn't even bother to take a shower he just thought he could do it in the morning so he just got on his bed and went straight to sleep.