Spending the day together

Talking to the team was in class listening to his lesson. Mr. Aizawa was your teacher today since all might wasn't there.

" you guys are going to be split into a pair of two I wrote each of your names inside this box you are going to come up in pick a person. What do you have a person you pick they are going to be your partner. You too are going to spend the day together and figure out your differences. Thank of it as like if you're stuck with this person and you're in a really important battle with a villain in you Two don't know what to do this will really help you to understand each other better.

Mr. Aizawa explained." Everyone come up and pick you up person. Everyone got up from out of your seat and went to the box everyone took their turn to pick a person. Once everyone was finished they went back to their seats.

" mr Aizawa I didn't get one. The green haired teen said" I didn't get one either."That's because only half of the class got one the other house shouldn't have one whoever got your name they will come to you and that's who you will be spending the day with.

" The 10 people who have the papers please go out to the person you got. everyone walked up to the person they got." What's up nerd." Oh hi Bakugo...... wait you got me." no shit
Sherlock I didn't notice." That means we got to spend the day the gutter. The green teen acted disappointing but inside he was actually really happy." I guess so. Everyone was standing beside their person that they got." OK class dismissed go have fun and whatever don't kill each Bakugo Midoriya.

Everyone left the class." What do you want to do nerd." I don't know this was unexpected I wanted to go back to sleep after class but I can't do that anymore." How old are you." Did you really just ask me that question Bakugo Bakugo." We're the same age you're just a month older than me i'm 17 the same age as my birthday was literally two weeks ago." Then act like it who goes to sleep you're a fucking teenager do something to life." I am do I got to get my life why do you think I go to the school." To try to mess with me.

The green editing arrested his face and started to walk off." I was just a joke don't take it too seriously come back." No I quit bye see you later Bakugo. Bakugo grabbed the green hair to teams formed and pulled him back towards him." Ouch that hurt I don't pull me that hard." Whatever I'm sorry." You're sorry." Did I stutter." I'm sorry who are you and what did you do with Bakugo." I am Bakugo go what the hell wait why do I feel like this happened already I'm getting some kind of déjà vu feeling.

" that's because I did it to you before you probably just don't remember." OK I'm gonna go get ice cream do you want to come or you have to come but I'm still axing." Yeah I'm coming I have to get ready first I don't wanna be in My school clothes. The blind said." OK I want to change to see you in 20." Bye. Both of the teams headed back to our dorm rooms to change into some other clothes 20 minutes later they met at the UA exit. The green hair editing was a little bit late as per usual.

Sorry I couldn't find anything to wear so I have to wear this how do I look. Which was actually surprisingly the truth he couldn't find anything to wear.

" it looks terrible I'll be back." Look fine." What." Look good it's nothing wrong with it he just let me by surprise i'm going to Flem here saying if your color is black." Well a little yeah I just never wear black a lot. The green haired team was wearing a black sweater with some black pants."Did your color." You really think so." Yeah. They both start to look at each other for a little bit until the greenhead a teen broke the silence." Well we should get going are we taking the bus." No cash on me so I can use his car." OK so we're going in cash in the car. They arrive at the ice cream place but it wasn't the same one they went to last time this ice cream place was in the mall.

" why did you choose to go here are usually never get any signal." Because I like to come here it's not my fault your phone never get any signal Bakugo.