Starting  Hero training part one

The whole 1A class was lined up waiting for a training to start. Mr. Aizawa stats in front of them and start to talk about how training is going to go.* today's training will be different it will not be like the rest of the trainings we did it will be somewhat different we will still have the teachers play as villains your team Captain well tell you how to do things.

is your job to do at your cabin sad and help your captain to decide what to do.

With that Mr. Aizawa stop talking in all my started to talk.

There are 5 villains that you guys have to capture and Bring them back here me myself I one of the villains. We will not be going easy on you guys. During hero training will be switching from different training chords.

No we squish the teams from the least affective to the most affective teens who we go and buy one by one The first team would be Kaminari then Karashima then Momo then Lida then Deku and then the last thing is Mina Tama.

Mr. Aizawa start talking again

*as you're mines my no Manetta and yuuda is not participating The hero training today I can't tell you guys why but I just thought you should know. That is all do your best and be safe.

And with that the first team started The people on the first team is Karashema teen uraraka and mezou.

Karashema team were in the training course while everyone else watch from the camera room. It started* OK here's the plan uraraka I want you to make me and mezou Way less I'll be much easier for us to move around mezou since you can use your tentacles to touché shift until anybody but you want can you make more eyes so we can see from different point of use.

With them not knowing who the villains were going to be the best bet for them to do was to look out from different one of use they knew there were five buildings but they didn't know which heroes were playing the villain.

Derrick want to be different villains each round for each teams.

Karashima team we're running around here of course until all of us are in the Saudi got their weight back one of the villains was Eraser head.

They was not expecting one of the villains to be Aizawa so that was a shock for them they were not expecting that they had a good idea of who the villains were going to be but Eraserhead never pop in their minds. Since Mr. Aizawa never does anything.

And for everyone looking at the cameras that was also a shock for them as well.
They thought that must be why Mr. Aizawa squish the teams.
Otherwise he wouldn't have did it.
But there's something else that the students there now.

Quickly the first team finish the first round .

The first team had lost the second round
The next team up was Kaminari's team coronavirus teammates are kyouka and hanta. But the way the last team handle the first round they wasn't sure they was going to do any different. They attacked it was a little bit different A little bit more affective but still pretty much the same as the last round.

But by some miracle they managed to still be the villains with a little bit more thinking and tactics.

The last thing was only focusing on combat Where the second team were focusing on combat and reflecting .
Therefore they pass today's training.

The students didn't know the teachers were collecting points of how many times they thought of a clever strategy.

Depending on how good the scratchy wise that also depends on how many points they had got.

The first team only got 26 points
How to second had 28 points.
They were very close but so different.
The team The team after Kaminari's
Team was the second ones to win
That team was Momo team.

But the team at their Momos was the most promising team. And that team is deckles team with Todoroki and Bakugo. The three most promising students in UA .

The reason why Mr. Aizawa put them Siri on the same team was it because he wanted to see how well they work together. But to see how well they be at close combat them to we have never worked together in close combat.

So putting them what is the best idea Mr. Aizawa have ever had.
But before deku steam started their training everyone had needed a break so they wasn't going to start The next day.
there are only two more teams left anyway.

Since most of the teams have been outside the whole day they need to take a break so the rest of the teams were going to have to do their training The next day.

Everyone headed back to the dorms to wash up and get ready for bed.

But Bakugo had to talk to Todoroki so Bakugo Todoroki to follow him to his dorm room.
*What is it that half-and-half tea said.
*I noticed something during today's trading how Mr. Aizawa in the other teachers were acting with the other students with some students who were acting a little bit more rougher with the more skills students but with the league skills students he went a little bit easier. But Bakugo wasn't the only one who noticed that.* I noticed that too. The half and half teen spoke again.

* I have a feeling this as I was up to something. Mats imagine he only changed to team it was ours and Momos. So he purposely put us three in the same team why. The half-and-half team spoke out of confusion.* i'm trying to figure out the same thing don't tell Declan about it because he was not getting nerdy. The blonde haired a team responded.* good idea. Anyways I gotta go and get ready for bed I'll see you later Bakugo.

Half and half team does Bakugo alone Bakugo went inside of his dorm room washed his face and went to bed.

The next day he woke up with the sound of a loud bell. Ring ring ring ring ring. The bell ring before some announcement where an ounce.

I am here. The person doing the announcement said it was all might. Today's training will begin at 6 o'clock so be ready. And I hope you all have a great day all night out. Oh and go beyond plus ultra. Call my said before finishing The announcements. Once the announcements were over by Cuba Road out of bed took a shower and went to the gym to work out for a little.

Deku:
A green hair to teen was already up since he always wake up 10 minutes before the announcement to get prepared.

The green hair to teen day started off a little rough but it started to get easier Deku woke up took a shower got ready went to the gym for an hour went for a 30 minute run ant ate lunch. And that order. Since The green herded teen always Was focused on getting his body in shape he always forgot to eat lunch.

And today was a little hectic for him he wasn't nervous for the final day of training and his team was up first.