Distance

Deku and bakugo haven't scene or Spoken to EachOther Mostly because Deku was Trying to avoid bakugo. He was a little bit to scared to see bakugo. Deku was in his room in his Laying down in his bed.Deku was Talking to himself Deku he did Realize into a book fell on the floor and it's snapped him out of it.*was I talking to myself again. He started to talk to himself  again. But this time a book didn't snap him out of it.it Was a knock at the door. Deku want up  to the door see who it was.
* hey my Midoriya. *Oh hi Kirishima what's up. * I need you to follow me.* what why. The green hair to thin seven confusion.

* you know what fine give me a second and I put on a jacket it's cold give me a second. The green hair teen quickly put on a jacket and leave out.* where are we going again.* you'll see when we get there but first we have to go get Bakugo.

* what * I said we got to go get Bakugo.* yeah I'll go back to my dorm by. Deku tries to run back to his dorm room but The red headed teen grabbed his hand.* wow what do you think you're going. Kirishima asked the green haired teen.* back to my dorm where else.

* no you're coming with me did something happen between you and Bakugo cause you to I haven't been talking since hero training.* what nothings wrong with me and Bakugo what. Made you think that.

* you just call him Bakugo and you never call him that you call him Kacchan.* what no I don't. Deku sad sarcastically.* are you lying to me bro.* I would never .Deku say sarcastically again.* what's are you idiots over here talking about talking about. Bakugo Head walked up to Karashima and Deku.

 Bakugo Head walked up to Karashima and Deku

* oh hi kacchan.
* you look scared idiot why are you scared.* me scared no. Who said while trying to laugh sarcastically.
* sure nerd whatever. Bakugo try to leave by Karashima stopped him.* wait Bakugo we was coming to your dorm room can you follow us.* why I don't wanna be caught with you extras. That's what Bakugo said but that's not what he wanted to do he wanted to stay with Deku.* please bro come on it'll be fine.* fine but if I see somebody on the way there I'm leaving you idiots

The three teens headed to the UA exit.* we're leaving outside the building. *Deku said *yeah it's fine we got permission from Mr. Aizawa and all might we're just going to the park. Karashema said to . The green headed team quickly calm down A little bit but he was still nervous about being next to Bakugo.

Bakugo was also starting to notice the green near to teens nervousness.* your good nerd you look nervous. "Me nervous no" whatever you say Deku.* hey we're here. "Wow were here can we leave now my fucking legs hurt. The blonde haired it teen reply.  *Bakugo dumb do you mean. *Shut up nerd. The blonde haired it to you replied.* why did you drag us to the park shittier hair.* Just want. don't tell me the wait you....* look . The red haired teen cut the blonde hair to tee off yeah.* what are we looking at. Deku sad with a phase of confusion.

*The stores. The crimson hair teen said then started to laugh.* The hell is wrong with you do know we have class in the morning. *Deku you do know where is the afternoon right.* Yes I know that people still go to get ready for bed.* bro you are too prepared anyways it was just a joke.