Bakugo is confused

I was laying down next to Karashema Kirishima was turned over on his side of his head gently placed on Bakugo's chest with his finger  he gently traced circle around by google chest." Babe." Yes." I feel better to tell me what happened between you and Midoriya. The cooler outside before mastering out a slight fine.

" Hello no OK then what happened." Do you remember when I was in the cafeteria before everyone left to go out somewhere." Yea " OK remember when Todoroki came up to Deku and he kissed him." Yeah but what does this have to do with you and Deku fighting. Well Last time we went out I asked him is them two are dating but he said no so I went over and kissed him I got mad because he always tells me things like that and I know we're not good friends I feel I can still trust him." So you're mad because he didn't tell you that he was dating someone.

"Oh that's only of the reason why am mad you see when we go to the bowling alley he wouldn't talk to me he got in Noring me do you wanna go first or you said no so I wanna head and went first but when I did he started insulting me." Why cause you suck at bowling. Karashima said with a slight laugh." Not funny but yeah." OK but why are you so mad I tease you like that." Because he didn't say it teasing me like he said I like you." Did he curse." Yeah." You don't based off Midoriya."I know" i'm sorry but I can't help you with this I'm not trying to get on Midoriya Bad side I love you too I'm gonna take a shower give me time to think about it." I love you too. Karashima gave Buckle a kiss before he ran off.

Buffalo put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. I'll give him about another hour then I'll go and talk to them I can just leave things like this.

Knock knock. Bakugan looked at the door and before getting up to go see who it was he side and look at his phone to see what time it was he got up in open the door.hay." Oh my god what do you want half-and-half." I need to talk to you." About what." Can I come in. Bakugo moved out the way for Todoroki to come in. " OK now what do you want to talk to me about make a quick I don't know if you can tell but I don't like you." Wait what do you want any impression that I like to you." Just what do you wanna say." Sit down." I don't want to sit down just tell me." Find me and Dekku is not dating." OK he told me that already." I know but you don't believe him." OK and." OK he already like someone and I told you that kiss was just a dare." Wait he had a crush on someone." Are you sure you know he wasn't being subtle about it.

" I said he likes go to school is it round face." Why are you are clueless he likes a boy." Oh he likes Kaminari." No you idiot he likes you. Todoroki said while immediately going up his mouth with his hands." I was supposed to tell you that forget everything you just heard for me by.Bakugo stayed in shock as he Watch Todoroki leave from the room. It took Bakugo a minute to process what he just heard. He's lying because if he liked me he would've said something about it I accidentally like me why I didn't ask her it's just what I confronted him about it why didn't he tell me but I don't have feelings for.

Buffalo didn't notice Karashima was looking at him so when he turned around he was surprised." Deku likes you do you still like him." Used to baby boy not anymore calm down." But I asked you did you like him before we started dating that means when we were dating you still liked him a little but you got over overtime so you lied to me."I...i I was confused I didn't know I still why did him but not anymore babe I'm in love with you OK calm down I'm in love with you. Bacco walk over to Karashima place in buffet his hands on either side of his shoulders." I'm in love with you." I love you too." Baby boy you have nothing to worry about I had any feelings for him I would've told you you think I will still be in his relationship if I had any feelings for him.

" that's...... Cashion was cut off by another knock at the door." I'll get it closed only I want to towel. Bakugo went to see who was at the door."hi " hi Deku." Can I come in." Sure. He gestured for him to come in. The green how to change that on the bed." Babe is that." Karashima said wow walking out of the bathroom he was fully changed in sweatpants and a tank top." Oh hi." Hi Karashema." OK babe I'm gonna give it to A minute want to go to Starbucks do you want something." No but thanks though." OK see you later. Buccola sat on the bed sitting a good enough length from the Green haired teen." OK get that you're mad at me but why are you so for." Because No reason I just have a slight cough. The green here to team looked at the blind concerned but soon realized what was going on. The Green haired teens eyes begin to widen." You now." No I don't know anything." Todoroki tell you." What are you talking about." You know I like you turkey told you. Bakugo outside before he started to confess." Yeah I know but don't be mad at Todoroki it wasn't his fault he just told me by mistake.

" but still he was supposed to figure it out. Listen I said it was fine but what I wanna know is why you didn't tell me.I... I will schedule was going to reach out to me so I didn't tell you." But you still should've told me." Maybe so listen I came here to say I was sorry it might be tough for me to take my life by." I'm sorry too." Thank you that ticket will be tough for me to go now bye." By Nerd.

Degree her team left the room and Bakugo was still sitting out the side of the bed he threw himself down so he was laying down he put his hand over his eyes and he was starting to think again. That was weird no no no don't think about anymore that was in the past he does like feeling if you have a boyfriend so stop thinking about." I'm back. The door we get to open ask her if she walked in.

" hi baby boy.ih what are you doing." Nothing just laying down." When did Deku leave." Like about five minutes before you got here." Oh OK. He said while sitting down at the edge of the bed where Bakugo was laying but instead of sitting on the bed he sat on the floor." Got any plans for to.... He was cut off by Baga police his head back and laying a gentle kiss on his lips.

 He was cut off by Baga police his head back and laying a gentle kiss on his lips

" no I got no plans. Bakugo said." How how about you do you got any plans for today." Not really I was just planning on ignoring you and since you don't have any plans I can start right now." Oh god is it going to be a long day.