A sticky situation

The Green hair  teens day started off pretty normally besides the knock at the door. The green here today and thought it was just one of the teams trying to get something they gotten in his dorm room. He got up from his bed that he was laying down in and went to the door and see who was at the door. But to his surprise it was none of the three teens it was Bakugo.

" oh hi Bakugo. The green haired it to you said with a angry yes soft voice because he did not feel like screaming he barely got any sleep last night." Why did you say it like that nerd." Because I don't want to talk to you right now do you have a problem with that Kowski." Why did you call me is Zuko Midori " no fair you know my full name asshole." Are you mad at me or something nerd.

"Yeah can't you tell by the cold shoulder I'm giving you or are you just dumb." What did you call me." Forget it if you want to come in come in just shut the door it's cold cheese." Fine I'll come in. The blonde came in and shut the door." So nerd why are you mad at me." Ha do you really need to ask that question. The green headed teen said while pointing towards the futon and covers on the floor." Why are you pointing towards oh so Todoroki slept in here with you last night.

" not just Todoroki it was also Kirishima and Kaminari because someone by the name of Koski Bakugo was playing loud music." To be fair Todoroki started it But I'm gonna do something I've never done before so don't take it to heart I am sorry." The green where did teen gas then looked up at Bakugo and blushed.

" The hell are you OK you just apologize to me do you need a doctor." What the fuck nerd why do you seem so fucking surprised." It's just you're not a nice person Bakugo." The fuck does that supposed to mean asshole. Bakugo clearly was mad at the green headed teen but a couple minutes of him ignoring Deku he got over it." Bakugo Bakugo!! Can you stop ignoring me I'm sorry geez." Fine nerd I'll stop ignoring nerd. The blonde started to smirk.

" finally what the hell did you come over here for And why are you smoking." What I'm not smirking anyways I came over here because I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me and Karashema." You and Karashema are the best friends in the world aren't you." Best friends all the hell told you that. " well it's kind of obvious, Bakugo you to do everything together like you're stuck together or something.

" what no we don't what we do do some things together just not everything just like totally weird what do you want to come or not." Fine I'll come geez." But what are you guys going to see anyway." It's supposed to be a The movie out it's a action movie it's supposed to be pretty sick that's how Karashima described it personally I wouldn't use those words but it's whatever.

" I got a weird question so me and as you say shady hair was talking yesterday about random things but it suddenly got me thinking are you gay.

" i'm sorry can you repeat that." I said are you gay. " well yeah but what were you weren't Karashima talking about to get you thinking about that I like a shark." Wow OK I was just making sure I heard you right you are gay." Yeah you heard me right yeah I'm gay still what were you and Keirashema talking about." It was nothing important just about sexualities nothing important nothing that you need to know of." OK well this is awkward I'm gonna leave now OK.

Bakugo laugh out of that goes dorm room leaving The green haired teen flustered and blushing all over the place. He doesn't know why he asked Bakugo that question but he did and he got his answer. But they still didn't answer The question he had in his mind was he gay and did he like Bakugo that's why they sticky situation The green haired a teen was it.

But it was not time to think about that the green haired it teen put on a pair of long jeans and a turtleneck sweater.

Two hours later dad to hurt another knock at the door it was Karashima in Bakugo coming to pick him up to go to the movies. Deku opens the door and invites Bakugo into and the crimson haired boy In " can you guys give me a sec I still have to brush my teeth." Sure bro. The green hair editing quickly brushed his teeth and headed out the bathroom to his room and told the two teams he was done and ready to go.

When they got to the movies they went in and got their tickets and also got a bucket of popcorn three sodas and all three of them got a small snack.

They went to their theater room and sat down day was a bit early and the movie didn't start till 530 and it was five 10 o'clock so they had 20 minutes to settle in and get ready for the movie to start.

But there was a reason that Karashima asked Bakugo in the green headed team to the movies he made Bakugo and Deku sit together while he sat in the back of them. Before the movie has started Karashima peak between the little crack between Bakugo and a green here at teen seats." So what do you want to love birds doing. The green haired teen jump while screaming out lovebirds." What the hell shitty here really I know I shouldn't have came this was a set up wasn't it." No the jags up isn't it maybe I shouldn't have added lovebirds in a sentence." Yeah maybe you shouldn't have. The green haired teen said.

" anyway to have something to tell you guys. Karashima told Bakugo and Deku." What is it shitty hair." Well I have to go my dog died." You don't even have a dog shady hair." Yes I do you guys enjoy the movie bye. Karashima ran out of the theater leaving the green here at  teenand blonde together.

The green haired boy thought to himself* how do I keep getting myself stuck in sticky situation like this." Hey nerd." Yes Bakugo" shitty hair left I was here." Yeah I know I saw him leave I'm not blind Bakugo." Bro I knew there was something fishy going on and I still decided to go with you guys what the hell is wrong with me." Ha I didn't know either nerd." What do we do now back go to the movies about to start in five minutes." I don't know we could always leave. At that moment when Deku said that Bakugo noticed something on The green haired it teens cheek.

Without thanking Bakugo reached to wipe it off." What are you doing Bakugo." Just stay still nerd.