My teams turn part two

The last two teams remaining were going to start the training a little bit earlier in the day. So in soon as they were done with the announcement everyone went to though gym to work out after that they went to the training grounds.
Since it had been too late for the last things to start yesterday day was going to do it today. There are only two things remaining

Deku teen was Is going first.
Deku Todoroki and Bakugo had already put on their hero costumes. * Bakugo Todoroki caught the blonde.* What The blonde Headed responded.* since we're going to start in a couple of minutes I think we should tell Deku . The half-and-half teen said.
* tell me what The green heard team said while walking up to Todoroki and Bakugo

The blonde hair that team jumped in said. * damn Deku where did you come from.
* over there The green headed boy said while pointing to a spot by Karashima. * why were you sitting next to shitty here. Bakugo said wow clearly try to avoid the question that Deku previously asked

* stop trying to avoid the question and tell me what you guys didn't want to tell me* The green haired boy said and aggravation.

*Fine we think the teachers are planning to do something. Todoroki said* how do you know that Todoroki* The half-and-half team response. If you were paying close attention to the trainings yesterday they were going easy on the lease challenging students in on them more challenging students they were going a bit harder.

* so we think the reason why they squish the teens is because they want us three to really get it because we are the most challenging. I'm not quite challenging but compatible if you know what I mean.
The Half and half teen finish talking.

* I think if they was planning something they they would tell us but since Mr. Aizawa is One of the villains they might be planning something.

Deku replied. Ring ring ring ring ring The bell hair went off and it was time for training.

* well if they are planning something here is our time to find out let's go extras* Bakugo sad

The team head over to the starting area. It's soon as they are training mr. Aizawa comes in a race says that goes quick. Todoroki and battery mode trying to corner Eraser head Vacaville gets caught by All might . Before all might could take back go to the sale Eraserheads eyes start to get dry and he blinks Dekku got his powers back. Deco breaks from Eraserheads hold using black web he grabs Bakugo from All might* how to rope use your cord to freeze the ground Bakugo can you try to fly out to see who else is a villains. Deku commended quickly loses black web to trap Mr. Aizawa and all might.

* endeavor Bakugo screamed.* what what is my dad doing here* he's probably one of the villains Todoroki can you take care of him for us. Deku asked * sure I can try to hold him down* bakugo go help me take Mr. Aizawa and all might to The Sale.

Bakugo and Deku head to the sale while Todoroki is trying to keep endeavor from getting to them at the sale they found a little surprise. Literally it was Manetta .* Manetta what are you doing here. Deku asked.
We said we couldn't tell you why they couldn't participate inside of  training this is why.

* now since we  got that out-of-the-way. Mr. Aizawa erases Deku Power and said all might and himself free.

*Bakugo ,Midoriya jump. Todoroki had said while freezing the floor to keep all my in Mr. Aizawa from them.* you missed me. Manetta how do you say sticky balls to attach himself to the wall so he wouldn't get stuck in Todoroki's ice.

* wait if they are then where is yuuga. * right here. Todoroki and Bakugo look behind themselves to find yuuga standing behind him.
* how are you bear I hope you had a wonderful day because it's about to get bad*.* was that supposed to be like a hero speech or something because like that was bad* Bakugo said while trying to hold back laughter.* be quiet Bakugo.

* Bakugo duck quick todoroki screen to Bakugo.yuuga had a shota laser at him.* what the hell you just try to killed me what the hell is wrong with you glitter freak.
You are a fucking 3 inches from hitting my head .
bakugo said while basically charging up his power to make a huge explosion. Bakugo started to run up to yuuga he's right hand out ready to set office explosion. Reached out to yuuga. Bakugo sets off his explosion but before it could reach the other man doubt.

All might was fighting with Deku.Deku used black web to try to counter all might moves. Meanwhile endeavor free himself from Todoroki's eyes and came to join the rest of the villains.

* todoroki endeavor he's behind you.
Bakugo said . todoroki quickly turned around and using his eyes to braid himself in the air.* Son I taught you better than to run.* I'm not running I'm distracting you.*what endeavor Looked behind  him to find Bakugo with his hand extended and boom in explosion just blew up in his face.

Bakugo catches endeavor as he falls down to the ground knocked out Bakugo picks  endeavor and put him in the cell wet Yuuag.

Now they only have to get three more. Baku go talk to him self.

* I got Manetta. Todoroki screamed out to Bakugo. They had to get two more now.
And this was going to be hard they had to get the number one hero in Mr. Aizawa.

*Todoroki Bakugo follow me Deku commanded. Deku team started to run to hide that go have to think of a plan to get Mr. Aizawa in on my end the sale. Deku haven't broken any bones yet because he only been using 50 percent of his power. Since that's all he knew how to control. They found somewhere to hide in Deku starting to think of a plan.

* hey do you guys have any ideas because if you do I really need to to try to think of a plan so if you guys have any ideas I'm wearing now try it.
* you're the liter how should I know what to do.* bakugo that you are an imposter.* what do you mean this is fucking me a quote is me.

* fuck will you guys shut up then try to think of a plan. Todoroki and Bakugo looking bakugo says* Deku did you just cuss. Deku mothers a silent *no* yes you did Deku I heard you.* no you did and I'll shut up for the hear you. Deku says to Bakugo.* Ha Kitty getting some clause.* Who are you calling kitty and Todoroki. Dekuwas getting really annoyed at Bakugo and Todoroki they haven't been thinking of any plans to help defeat  Mr. Aizawa in all might and I sale. *What the Fuc... Deku was about to speak when he heard a loud crash coming from behind them.

Are you guys running away all might says as he lives up a metal construction piece.