There is something wrong with Deku

It was the afternoon and everyone working class but The green hair to team was it like him since he was always the first want to class this made everyone a little bit worried about him and they thought he was just sick so he didn't on the class. But the real reason the green Hannity didn't come to class today was because he was still sobbing over what happened the The night before today.

It wasn't like the green haired a team to skip class for stupid reasons but he felt like this was a good reason to not come to class he knew that One of his fellow classmates will catch them up on everything anyway. So what was the hormone missing one day. After class was over that day most of the people from The green here to teens class came to check on him to see was he OK.

Why did you need anything lied and said he was sick because he did not want to tell them that he was suffering through a heartbreak because then he thought they would laugh at him. And he didn't wanna deal with that right now so far the only person who knew that Deku was home because of he was heartbroken was Todoroki since he was the only one he toad.

Todoroki came to check on the green heard it in a couple times through the day to check if he was OK or feeling a little bit better. All the times he came to greet her to team will not answer or he will talk to him through the door but never let anyone in. He was basically just a wreck no one can get through to him he didn't even know If was he going to go to school the next day either.

Currently the green had a chain was sitting on his little blue chair watching the computer. Eating ice cream there were water bottles everywhere and it was like he was going through a break up or he lost someone the green hair to teen wasn't good with these type of feelings any feelings he had he always push down because he didn't want the feelings to get in the way of his work but this time he just couldn't seem to do that.

After four hours of the green hair 18 sitting down watching his computer he finally decided to do something he decided to take a shower and maybe go to the gym for a little work out since he ate a lot he didn't want to get completely fat Lucy had some sense of mine.

But is soon as he was about to get up he heard another knock at the door.* oh my god what is this like the 15,000 knock the fuck is it now." Hey nerd open the door.* oh great last person I want to see It's freaking Bakugo. A green here to Tinta to himself before he walked out to the door and opened it." What's up nerd are you. The blonde pause for a little bit to look at the team." What the fuck you look horrible." I was just like to let you know I was going to take a shower before you came here and insulted me." I didn't fucking assault you I told you to look like.

" whatever you say Bakugo what do you want. I was wondering if you were OK but now you're looking at you you're not coming in. " wait what no don't... Bakugo cut him off by shoving him to the side and walking in only to stop at the entrance because it was a total mess in there." What the fuck happened in here and looks like a junkyard." I was eating a little bit." Little bit it looks like you ate a whole store." But I'm usually not worry about you but this is concerning for anybody is something wrong with you are you like going through something." It's really none of your concern but yes.

" is it like bad did your mom die." What no don't say that geez it's not that bad." Your room says otherwise." Shut up Bakugo you don't know what you're talking about My room is perfectly fine.

" OK you're literally a piece of shit right now are you OK where are you like going through a heartbreak did someone break up with you or break your heart or something because this is not you are usually don't give a fuck about you but damn." Do you need help I can stay here and help you but don't tell anyone.

" shoulder or you want to take a shower since you basically invited your own self and see you when I get out oh and for the record I am going to heartbreak in your own fucking business sometimes. The green hurting Saraswat towards the bathroom to take a shower. I doing here to Tinta 20 minutes and The bathroom that was enough time for Baccano to fix up the whole room." What did you do my room."I clicked it." I didn't need to be cleaned I told you that.

" whatever where are you going." To the gym." Oh really i'm tagging along and I'm bringing Karashema." Great I will be a third wheel whatever do I do please don't care.

" go on ahead I'll be cashing my day and we can catch up." Yeah yeah see you later. It took 20 minutes to get Cara Shima and head to the gym but when they got their The green haired teen Had already started working out." You lovebirds finally made it well so happy ohPS I invited Todoroki says I don't want to be the third wheel.

" hi Bakugo and Keirashema what's up Midoriya" yo what's up Todoroki. Karashima and Bakugo were standing next to each other wide-eyed." Hey Bakugo." Yes." Since when do midoriya bro say yo." I am just as clueless as you I think we need to take him to a hospital Karashema." Yeah I agree." You do realize I can't hear you two idiots right you're not even that far for me just a few feet. The green here at teen sad to both of the teens.

" yeah we know bro why no." Good are you going to sit there all day or actually do something.The green hair thing was kind of getting pissed off that the blonde in the crimes in here team was talking behind his back are usually didn't let those type of things get to him but this time it was really pissing him off." Hey Midoriya. Yeah Todoroki you call me." You seem more down than usual what is not like you ever seem down is just to see more sad." I'm fine it's just I've been going through a hard time you should know what I mean since I told you last night." Oh yeah I forgot you told me that.

Todoroki stars to whisper in the green here to teens ear." Don't worry you find someone who knows you might find someone better than Bakugo." Thank you for trying to cheer me up but I highly doubt that Todoroki. they all worked out for 30 minutes before packing their stuff and heading back to the dorms Karashima and Bakugo walked the green haired teen back to his dorm before walking back to their own since they did not want to let the green here at teen walked by himself in his condition because they did not know what he was going to do.

But by the time we got back to the dorms it was getting late so when they got back to the dorms they either watched a little movie or went to sleep. But before the green haired team went to sleep he saw a text from Todoroki. The tax read.*" hey here is the homework from today I hope you feel better text me back when you get this. The green haired teen quickly texted the teen back and went to sleep .

 The green haired teen quickly texted the teen back and went to sleep