Is it possible to like two people

Bakugo was at the gym working out it was basically seven in the afternoon it was pretty late for him to be working out he shit and getting ready for bed but as stubborn as the saying was he refused to go to bed and to work out for a little while especially since he had a lot of stuff on his mind and he couldn't really thanks great the best way for The blonde to clear his mind off of things was for him to work out. That trick seems to always work for him but it's up for this time this time he kept thinking about Karashema in Deku for some reason he couldn't quite get them out of his mind.* oh my god what the hell is wrong with me today and I feel like this all day first at the beach with Keirashema in now right now geez we can I get a break it's not like I like KarashemaI just agreed to go on a date with him because I didn't want to hurt his feelings but now I'm confused with my feelings what the fuck. The gray-haired team kept saying to himself.* how to fuck you catch feelings for somebody one day.

* that's fucking impossible I don't even know how to car finish for the nerd I mean I bully him how to hell and now this how can I catch feelings for my best fucking friend do you know what just let me see something. * go practically ran out of the gym and headed over to the nerds room as he would say he can't bang on the door but there was no answer. Teen was asleep but he woke up to Bakugo banging on the door. That we had a team knew who it was by the sounds of the banking on the door.* oh my god what the fuck to Bakugo wants fucking late. It took The green here to a minute to get out of the bed and go answer the door since he was so tired. And Bakugo banging on the door was just making it even more worse.

That we inheriting finally reach the door to open it." Katsuki what the literal fuck do you want." Hi can I come in." What do you know what I don't wanna fine coming. Bakugo walks into The green haired a team is doing room." OK now what did you want again. To be honest the blonde and even know what he wanted from the green everything he just needed to know something. He wanted to see how he really felt about the green haired a teen." Hey nerd." What. Deku sad and irritated voice since he was still pissed off that Bakugo came and knocked on his door at 8 o'clock at night." What's your favorite food." Did you really come to my dorm room banging on my door to fucking ask me what's my fucking favorite food what the fuck is wrong with you do you know no what fucking time it is." I am aware how was your favorite food. The green haired a team took a deep breath and said." Get out." But.. The blood was cut off." Get out now!!.

" fine I'll tell you I'm really here." Go ahead I'm listening." You are my location said he like me." Yeah what about it." I noticed you you are looking kind a down particular reason I didn't say that to you about it earlier because I don't want you to feel flustered but she's looking down." I don't wanna answer that." Will you just tell me." Fine I was just wondering why does he like you you're a jerk Like how can anybody like you you're self-centered you don't know how to treat others you are..." OK OK I get it I get it I'm a terrible person don't have to keep going on about it." Sorry Bakugo make you feel bad." It's fine that's all I wanted to know I'm gonna leave you can go back to sleep good night." Good night bye. Buckle leaves the green hair to teams room feeling kind of broken sad no words can describe how how he was feeling school the only hope he had was the green anything like him back but no that wasn't it. So if Deco didn't like him back then what was the point of packing to go but he couldn't just snap a finger and get rid of his feelings and he didn't even really like Hiroshima that much I mean he like the Karashima he had feelings for him but it but it wasn't as strong as the feelings he had for Deku . That we had teen headed back to the gym to get all of his stuff after he did that he went back to his dorm to take a shower because he was all sweaty and lay down in his bed. It took him a minute to stop thinking about what that you had said and to stop thinking about his feelings for both of them but when he did he finally fell to sleep .

The green hair thing was still up thinking about what he said to Bakugo he was obviously lying because he did not want to tell Bob go to truth about how he had feelings for him because they're about to go we just laugh at him. He didn't laugh at Karashima because Karashima and Bakugo was friends and Bakugo and the green here at 18 was basically enemies friends sometimes though. But still enemies it was hard for The green haired teen to go back to sleep especially because he was awake and because he kept thinking about Bakugo. So that made it really hard for him to fall back to sleep. The green here to taste café thinking about Bakugo and how he looked when he said all that stuff about him. He didn't mean it but he knew it still hurt the other teams feelings. it took the green hear anything in a couple hours to get those thoughts out of his mind and he finally started thanking normally but he still couldn't be a couple hours later he started to feel a little bit tired so he tried to go to sleep again he didn't take him long to fall asleep After that.

The next day
Kaminari woke up to a knock at his door he went to go open it and standing at his door was a cheerful Crimson haired teen inheriting. "What are you so happy about." I asked Bakugo out today's ago and we went on a date yesterday." Oh my God tell me to take a seat I wanna hear all about it. Karashima came in and sat on the bed Kaminari shut the door and sat next to Karashema." So what happened where did you guys go." I went to the beach back ago was kind of not up for it at first but then I made him go so." Oh my God I saw you guys like dating now or does he need time to think about it I feel like that's what he will say." You don't know how correct you are but yeah he said he need a time a week.

" I like psychic or something. Yeah Shema that I have a little chuckle." Anyways I see you trying to get yourself a Man but tell him if he hurts you I'm a kill." OK I'll be sure to tell him that if we start dating." You guys will I can see it." Anyways I gotta go have to do some thing before everyone else wakes up bye see you later." See you later Karashema.