Birthday surprise

The green guy Ritchie tries to search for the light right before he finds that the light suddenly cuts on and everybody pops up from under a table and yells surprise." Oh my God I should've known you guys didn't have to that's owhy you didn't want me to come in the cafeteria I just thought you were being weird. Oeveryone walks up to the green or the team and start congratulating him on his 17th birthday in saying happy birthday. 

I feel that everyone started to separate and play little games in the cafeteria room mina Kaminari Karashima and Todoroki even did a little show for everyone. I want to play games until they heard the door open in the cafeteria and it was Mr. Aizawa in eri airy was dressed up in a little Deku costume it was exactly like his hero costumes.

" i'm wearing a costume like yours. I see that you look great eri." Thank you by the way happy birthday." Oh thank you eri. After that everyone gather around the table cash email was at the Green Garden team was sitting down in a chair by the cake end it all was getting ready to sing happy birthday."OK everyone are you ready 1 2 3. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Deku happy birthday to you. Everyone was singing in the green Hannity was just sitting down feeling awkward. Happy birthday to you.

And with that everyone stop singing and started saying blow out the candles. I don't have a thing blowed out the two kennels that was on the Cake. Mr. Aizawa  Cut the cake and gave everyone a slice everyone had a piece of cake and ice cream am I sat down to eat the cake and then when they finish they started playing more games the games included. Hopscotch being bag toss panda tail on the pony and many more other games.

After I finish playing the games it was time to open presents so everyone sat around the chair that the greenhead team was in the first want to give the green how to tame a present was Momo. Momo got him a red bag which had a water bottle in it and a notebook. Next to get a green hair routine a gift was Mina. I mean I got him a new pair of shoes. Next to give him a gift was Todoroki. Todoroki got him a card with two tickets to the new movie that's coming out this Saturday. The next person to get him a gift was Bakugan. I got him a little addition all mights action figure.

oh my God thank you so much Bakugo. The green hair teen was so grateful. Whenever you finish giving me a gift to the green teen not before long everyone started to leave and go back to the dorms close the party was soon ending. A few people stay to help clean up the cafeteria when those people was. Mina Todoroki Karashima and The green hair teen. The teams was picking up thanks putting away the games and having fun while doing it. Like Instance mina didn't stop dancing and singing happy birthday to The green hair teen and teasing him.

When they finish cleaning up everyone back to her dorm rooms Todoroki followed the green everything back to his dorm room because they was going to watch a movie when they got to the door Monday to get their shoes and set on the couch and was talking about what movie they should watch. They decided on a movie and a green heating credit on." Hey Midoriya.Yeah What's up." So how's the Bakugo thang going." Oh yeah I can't answer that yet." Why not." Because I don't know how it's going." OK tell me when you figure it out. Todoroki try to cover the green hair teen.

I thought I watching a movie in an hour and a half later the movie and and Todoroki went back to his dorm let me know what you want in his dorm room laying down not really thinking but meditating. It sounds stupid but he was trying to find feelings for Bakugo no he still had them but it was a nice pair powerful it's been two weeks since he feelings for Bakugo slowly starting to fade away. And since he decided to start paying attention to his feelings and focus on his schoolwork since that's what he Todoroki.

I think he finished meditating that he will just wait another week to see if his feelings are still there. so that's what he did he waited another week and it was now passed and he was still in the same place that he was a week ago on his birthday it was now I was later and everything was in his bed laying now meditating again this time he meditated a little bit longer than he was last time. His feelings are but it will definitely change and he started to wonder what his feelings ever going to change.

Said I was a school day and it was early in the morning still have to get dressed and get ready to go to class he had three classes today it was hero training he had gym class today and a writing class today the class that he had to go to now was his writing class he always has his writing classes first because you don't want to write or do taxes with a sore body.

So regarding that ready and went to Todoroki's dorm room to get him they always want to class together. On the way to class they was talking about random things and they go to class they both took their assigned seats and started working. Bakugo wasn't in this class with him so this class was replace when he could go besides his dorm where he can feel at ease.

The class was about 30 minutes long and the next class he had was he were training so he had to put on his real costume so he went back in his dorm grab his hero costume and walk out he was going to change in the gym because he was running a bit late. So he ran to the gym in Harry up and put on his hero classroom but he didn't know anyone was in their cars no one really put on their clothes in the gym so he was surprised to see Bakugo." What's up nerd. The green hair thing like the screened." Oh my God you scared me." You scream like a girl." Shut up so mean. 

Didn't want to talk about go any longer so he won't even faster on putting on his clothes." What are you doing." Trying to hurry up I don't want to be late you know." Oh you look like you're going to scream with yourself do you need help." No I'm fine. Will never notice all the scars on the green hair the teens body so when the green hair teen teen he caught the blonde staring at him." Is something wrong document you're staring." What no I'm not shut up your staring." What does that even mean doesn't make sense.

" i'm done changing I'll see you later nerd. The blonde practically ran out of the gym room almost sleeping on a towel that was laying down on the floor he caught himself and started running towards the exit.* what's his problem. Agree how to train talk to himself as he started putting on his shirt.

The green hair is saying finish putting on his clothes and headed to the UA training hall there he started scratching and got ready for today's training.