41|

Jeon Jungkook- The boyfriend you want but you'll never get. ಥ_ಥ

___________

Mr and Mrs Kim heard everything about their fight and both of them were disappointed in taehyung. Well, whose parent will accept an incest relationship?

Mrs Kim knocked on her door as she found y/n laying down on the floor tears flowing from her eyes as she blankly stared at the celling. "Y/n, don't cry honey" Mrs Kim wiped her tears and her free hand rubbing y/n's back to soothe her. 

But all her efforts went futile as her tears were overflowing like a river. After a few minutes she wiped her reddened face as she said, "I'm alright now, mom but taehyung- "

"He'll be alright, give him some time alone" Mrs Kim assured her as she asked her, "Your dad is waiting outside. Can we speak to you for a minute?" 

 After y/n nodded, they joined Mr Kim who was waiting for them. Y/n took a seat on the couch as she looked at her dad as Mr Kim cleared his throat before speaking, "About taehyung...Umm don't worry about him. I'll talk with him"

Mr Kim flashed a warm smile and Y/n felt happy to be blessed with such caring parents. 

"But who's this man he was talking about?" Mrs Kim asked

"Huh?"

"I thought I heard Tae saying something about choosing someone else?"  

"My boyfriend" she replied shyly.

"You don't have friends! How can you have boyfriend?" Mr Kim asked curiously. 

"Dad!!" She whined. She knew its no use in hiding anymore as she made up her mind to talk about her feelings. Its her parents they will understand her, right? 

"I'm dating Jungkook" she revealed closing her eyes as she waiting for her parents to burst on her. 

But both of her parents were sitting there frozen as Mrs Kim broke the silence, "You mean J-Jeon Jungkook, the mafia...the one who kidnapped you?"

"Yes" she whispered lowly.

"You are joking right? Tell me this is a joke" Mr Kim spoke his voice filled with anger and disappointment. 

"N-No he is my-" 

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SENSES Y/N"

Mrs Kim was trying her best to calm her husband but Mr Kim as stubborn as his son couldn't control his anger. 

"I love him" Y/n spoke confidently. But Mr Kim scoffed at her, "Love? This isn't love, its called madness. And you need to stop this madness before you ruin our whole family" 

"How can you say- "

"Am I wrong? He is the one who kidnapped you, forced you for their mission, threatened us, murdered people in front of your eyes without any mercy and you are telling me you love him? Does that make sense? He won't take a second to kill you and end our family. Are you planning to kill us all?" 

"You forgot he is the one who saved me. Its because of him I'm standing here"

"That wouldn't have happened if he never kidnapped you" Mr Kim glared at her as he spoke, "Give up on this 'so called love' if you don't want me to lock you up in the room forever" 

He turned to walk away but her next words boiled his blood more, "He will be coming to pick me up tomorrow and you can't stop me"

*****************

Love is a bitch, it fucking hurts everytime!

"Love? What the heck is love. Its all fake love" 

 Its all fake love"