20|

A/n: Look who's back!? My exams are over! YAAAYYY! I'll try to upload more now. Hope I won't disappoint you. If you are still reading this and like my story I appreciate if you could vote and do comment. I love when you guys comment or send messages to me. I love reading it, I'll respond to your message. Thank you beautiful people.

Okay now back to story.

********************

"Its enough! I'm tired of waiting anymore" taehyung shouted at his mother, his voice echoing in the whole room. 

"But we need to trust them honey, please try to understand" Mrs Kim was trying her best to calm her son. 

"But how long mom? The police is crap, I'm sure they are hiding something from us" He pleaded his mom "We need to find y/n mom. I don't know how she's doing till now"

"Let's go to the police now what if they found some new clues?"

"Get ready then we are leaving now" his mom replied.

They were on the way to station hoping that maybe today if there's some clues of y/n they can rest assure thinking that y/n is alive. Mrs Kim prays to god everyday to bring back her daughter home. Nobody can understand the pain of a mother losing her child even though she pretends to be strong for her family but as days passes by her heart can't hold this pain anymore.

Taehyung might be rude, arrogant and a total bitch to y/n but his love for her cannot be explained. Even though its forbidden to fall in love with his step sister but he did. Falling in love isn't a crime. 

Nobody has control over their feelings neither did he. But he never tried any ulterior motive on his sister. He stayed away from her even though it was hurting him. And now he regrets for not being a good brother to her. After losing her he realized as days passes by the guilt is destroying him.  

"Why aren't you telling us where's our daughter? She's missing for 28 days and you are saying there's nothing you could find about her" Mrs Kim shouted at the officer as she's losing all her patience because of the reckless acts of the police.

"You need to sit down calmly because if you raise your voice again I'll be forced to kick you out" The officer replied rudely "And for your daughter, we did everything we could but I guess you should consider her dead. We are sorry we couldn't help you" 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY SHE'S DEAD?" taehyung grabbed the officer by his collar ready to punch him but a few officers held him back from behind. 

The officer felt insulted in front of his juniors. "I don't know about your sister though but if you dare to touch me again I swear I'll lock you up forever and I have all the power to do so. If you don't want your family to suffer more be a good boy and take you mother from here and don't return again" The officer whispered lowly so that nobody heard him except taehyung.

He felt powerless, the guilt was already ruining him and he can't put his family more in danger. So he decided to take his mother and leave. But that doesn't mean he'll give up. 

If there's one thing he understood the police won't help them because maybe there's someone behind them forcing them to shut their mouth. But why? when they are new to this country and why y/n? He'll never believe that y/n is dead until he sees it with his own eyes.

But until then he promised himself to find her. He'll keep believing she's alive somewhere. Maybe she hasn't given up on her family hoping one day they'll save her then why should he give up?

When they were about to step in the car, an officer called them from behind "I have some information about y/n" 

Finally their eyes lit up hearing these words, "Please tell us officer" taehyung replied.

"Not here, come with me"

They followed the officer to a dark alleyway when he stopped. Taehyung was doubting his decisions but soon he calmed as the officer started speaking "It was just a few days after my joining when I stopped a car to check for illegal trafficking but I found a girl inside. She looked similar to me cause a few days ago you have filed a report for a missing person"

"That's when I remembered her but when I informed this to my boss he ignored the whole thing. I found this weird so when I searched for this guy it was shocking maybe that's why everyone is keeping their mouth shut"

"What are you talking about officer? You did see my daughter but nobody helped her. You guys let them go?" Mrs Kim said calmly even though these words were hard to digest for her. 

"Listen officer, I don't care how much powerful that guy is I'm going to find her no matter what and I don't need your pity or any help" Taehyung threatened and was ready to leave with his mother but the next words stopped him "You should forget about her because he'll never let her go"

"He!?"

"Jeon Jungkook, the most powerful mafia you shouldn't mess with. And y/n is in his hands which is similar to dead. He has all the power over police force and that's why nobody is speaking about y/n even if we find her we need to pretend we never saw her"

"Mafia!?" Mrs Kim asked nervously. "How did my daughter end up with him?"

"I'm going to save you y/n, please hang in there" He promised.

****************

 I thought I should write about taehyung and his family because they need to know the truth. Hope you liked this chapter.

I couldn't sleep well yesterday because I was so stressed about today's exam. Exams just stresses me out