23|

Next day

"Did you inform jimin?" Yoongi asked while polishing his gun. 

"No I didn't" Hoseok replied serving the pancakes on the plate. "He's already busy with his mission. I don't want to trouble him more. Anyways he's going to return tomorrow"

Y/n came downstairs to see everyone ready for their breakfast. "Oh y/n come join us!" Hoseok welcomed her with a smile. Everyone seemed to be satisfied except yoongi. The frown on his face was clear that he still hates her. Y/n was doubting whether to sit or leave. 

"We don't have all day" Yoongi replied while stabbing the pancakes with the fork.

Y/n didn't waste anymore time and quietly sat down. Hoseok could feel the tension in the room, he understood yoongi is not willing to forgive y/n so easily. "Y/n there's one more member you haven't met. He's going to come back tomorrow" He said trying to lighten the mood. 

"Oh rea-"

"Why are you telling this to her?" Yoongi said interrupting y/n. Hoseok was trying to keep calm till now but yoongi's attitude was making him angry. "Yoongi" He warned him through gritted teeth, "I don't need your permission to say something" 

Y/n looked down at her lap nervously. She felt bad because they were fighting because of her.

"FINE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" yoongi threw the fork and walked away. 

"Don't mind him. He'll come back when he's hungry" Hoseok smiled at her. "Finish your breakfast and go to jungkook's room, okay?"

"O-okay"

After 1 hour

Y/n was sitting beside his bed watching him silently. He looks so calm while sleeping, so fragile and ethereal. Who's gonna believe this is the same man enjoys killing! Seeing this boy sleeping is calming her heart weirdly. She looked at the bandaged area of his stomach, caressing it lovingly.

Y/n still remembers the events of yesterday. How she tired to escape, how jungkook ran to save her and the look of betrayal in his eyes. She could see the pain in his eyes not because of being shot but maybe seeing her trying to escape. 

"I'm sorry I was scared to stay here but thank you for saving me. I promised hoseok to help you, to find the real you. I'll stay by your side but if one day I leave will you forgive me?"

Y/n doesn't know what possessed her, she started stroking his hair looking at him with a faint smile, "This is the gift for not abandoning me"

She kissed his forehead but when she opened her eyes she met with the brown eyes she was once scared of. 

Y/n didn't even realize she has been staring at him for way too long

Y/n didn't even realize she has been staring at him for way too long. "Was he not sleeping? Did he hear everything I said?" she thought but her train of thoughts were cut off by his deep voice.

"My gift, huh?"

That deep voice, that smirk and that cocky tone was enough for y/n to pee in her pants. 

Is this the same man lying dead yesterday?

*****************

Finally Mr Mafia is back! This chapter was short. Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think about it.

The period cramps are killing me >﹏< I feel like I'm being punched at intervals.