14|

A few hours ago

Jessica opened the door only to be met by yoongi carrying a wounded Wonho on his back, "How did this happen- " 

Everyone was shocked when they saw yoongi covered with bruises and Wonho half alive. "He has been shot, Hoseok where are you?" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok was in the kitchen approached them after hearing yoongi shouting only to be met with the nightmare. "Wha- " 

"We don't have time hoseok treat him quickly" Yoongi was panicking because Wonho has lost so much blood. Hoseok didn't waste anymore time and carried him to his bedroom. After an hour of treating him he came back to the hall where everyone was waiting.

"He's alright now. I have treated him he will wake up quickly" he assured yoongi. "I'm going to kill that bastard" Yoongi shouted angrily. He was ready to leave when jungkook grabbed his hand, "Lets do it together hyung. If you go there alone he'll kill you and I can't loose you so please have a seat"

This might have calmed yoongi because he sat down beside hoseok who was holding his hand to give some sort of comfort. "And how are we going to do it? I suggested you a plan to use y/n as our bait but yo- " 

"Let's use her" Jungkook replied.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked. "You heard me. If by using y/n we can complete our mission then I'm willing but I can't watch my brothers getting hurt. Hoseok bring her"

"And what if she doesn't agree?" Hoseok asked being disappointed because even though y/n was just a toy to everyone he didn't want an innocent to get hurt. 

"I have my ways" jungkook replied with a smirk. 

Back to present

"What do I need to do?" Y/n asked as everyone's eyes were on her. 

"They will be throwing a party upcoming week and you will be going there as one of their waitress" Yoongi replied  "You will be playing the most important role so if you mess up its your fault"

"Stop scaring her like that yoongi" Jessica snapped at him. "I have never introduced myself to you, right?" 

Y/n nodded at her. "Call me Jess if you want and for the upcoming party I'll prepare you well, don't worry you won't fail" Jessica offered her a warm smile. 

"But I have a question who are they and why are you guys trying to kill him" Y/n asked curiously.

"Don't try to know too much kitten, it might kill you" Jungkook commented casually. "You just need to know the target is Hyeong min. Jessica show her all the details about him" he said. 

"And all you need to do is seduce him, give him a good fuck so that when he lowers his guard we can kill him" Jungkook said as he leaned back into the couch. Y/n chocked on air hearing his plan.

"I- I can't do this" she could feel her face burning with embarrassment. "And I don't want to be a part of murder"

Jungkook stood up from his seat getting annoyed, "Oh I see you don't love your family anymore" Her eyes widened at his words, "No- no I- I'll do it" she signed in defeat. "But I don't know how to seduce someone. How will I do it?"

"Don't worry about that, We will teach you everything. And since you are staying here, Jessica buy her some provocative clothing because if she dresses like this nobody will even look at her" yoongi said smirking at y/n. 

This was the second time Y/n chocked on air. If she keeps on chocking on air she'll die before jungkook can kill her. 

"I have a condition, if I complete this mission you will let me go" Y/n said glaring at Jungkook. "That's for me to decide, princess" Jungkook smiled at her more like a 'I'm going to make your life hell' smile.

*****************************

My face when someone says "How are you so skinny?! You eat like a pig" Like excuse me sir, I think you lost your nose in my business, you are so fat god knows if one day you get stuck nobody will be able to push you.

I respect every type of humans but not the ones who insult others for pleasure ^_^