33|

"What's your problem JUNGKOOK?" jimin shouted as he slammed his hand on the table. 

"NO MEANS NO" jungkook glared at him. "If you keep on being stubborn then I'll go" Jimin huffed as he opened the door to leave before jungkook said, "Don't come in between us" 

Jimin looked at him speechless as he left without replying anything. Jungkook has gone crazy. 

Few days back Jimin promised y/n to take her for shopping although he didn't want to ask for permission from jungkook but he wasn't in the mood to face his wrath later. So here he is asking for permission and jungkook being as usual stubborn didn't allow! 

Y/n looked at him with hopeful eyes but he shook his head, "I'm sorry y/n he di-" Y/n smiled sadly, "Its okay" as she looked down, What was she even expecting? Spend a day with freedom? What a joke!

Back to taehyung

They dragged him outside after blindfolding him as he was pushed inside a car. Taehyung has no idea where they were taking him. Will he meet their boss, Jungkook? Will he finally see y/n? Will they kill him? His train of thoughts were cut off when the car stopped and they dragged him out of the car pushing him forward, god knows where he was going. 

Soon he heard a door opening with a creaking noise as they shoved him inside. He sat on the cold hard floor, the stinking smell was forcing him to throw up his last night's dinner. His hands were tied, eyes blindfolded as he sat there for god knows how long. He needs to do something. He has to get out of here. 

But suddenly the door opened as the footsteps of someone stopped in front of him. Soon the blindfold was yanked away as taehyung tried to adjust to his surrounding. And his eyes met with the brown eyes that were staring at him like a maniac. 

"So you are my new prey?" Jungkook said as he leaned against the wall crossing his arms his face void of any emotion. "J-Jungkook?" taehyung asked just to make sure he knows the name of this person before messing with him. 

The room was silent before Jungkook started laughing but suddenly he yanked taehyung's hair as he let out a painful scream. "Its Mr Jeon for you. Now you have two choices- Pay the money back or kill yourself right here" Jungkook smirked seeing taehyung tremble in fear.

Jungkook straightened himself as he roared, "CHOOSE" This man was too scary and intimidating for taehyung, even though he was scared he can't act frightened. If he acts weak it will be strength for jungkook. He needs to get his shit together. 

So taehyung stood up from the cold floor standing in front of jungkook as he confidently replied, "If I kill myself it might be a loss for you as you'll loose an excellent delinquent and for paying back the money its useless to ask me because I have none. But you can think of this offer as its not available for long"

Jungkook didn't answer anything as he was silently watching him before he turned his back and left the room. Taehyung let out the breath he was holding till now. "What happened?" Hoseok asked seeing Jungkook clenching his jaw in anger. "That kid is trying to act smart with me but I don't have much patience before I snap at him. Teach him" 

(A/n: Jungkook might be cruel but he tries to avoid beating up women or children. And since taehyung is young he didn't want to use violence so he left before he showed him his wrath. And after falling in love he's trying to be less violent, you can say trying to change for her...just a little bit. Isn't our jungkookie so sweet?)