6|

"Took you long enough to return" He said leaning against the door. "I didn't think you'll be waiting or I shouldn't have returned" Y/n said not bothering to look at him. 

"Listen I don't have time for this lets go" He started walking away. 

"Go where?" she asked. 

"To Hell! Now get your ass here" He smirked at her. 

Y/n was quite taken aback by his behavior. "Did he just s-smirk at me! Where is my cold brother?!" she was thinking whether to join or not but seeing him walking away y/n didn't have any other option.

Time Skip

This is the first time y/n and her brother enjoyed without bickering all the time. To be honest she was quite shocked by the sudden change in his behavior after so many years but also happy that he must be changing and accepting her presence.

After a two days

Her relationship with taehyung has improved a bit. He accepts her morning greetings, even when she talks with him he doesn't leave but listen to her. Y/n wanted to ask what changed him suddenly but didn't want to ruin the relation that's starting to improve. Maybe she can ask after she returns home.

"Brother I brought you dinner" Y/n was knocking on the door for the last 5 minutes but he still hasn't opened the door. Suddenly the door opened revealing a very angry half naked Taehyung, "Can you keep it low" He said irritated. 

"S-sorry I just brought you dinner" she said nervously. 

"I don't need it, leave" He was about to close the door but she stopped him. "But Brother- " Y/n couldn't even finish her sentence when he shouted, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO CALL ME TAE, I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER"

Y/n was quite taken aback by his sudden outburst, "I don't care but you will always be my brother whether you accept it or not"

He clenched his fists as if he was holding himself back, "LEAVE"

"NO, today I want to know why are you always like this? Why did you suddenly change yourself giving me hope and now you are back again like this"

"Y/n I'm warning you to leave before I do something you will regret because I won't regret" He said with anger.

"I don't know why you hate me so much. What did I ever do wrong to you? Why do you hate me? why why?" she was punching his chest when he grabbed her wrist tightly, "You wanna know? then listen. You are nothing but a nuisance in our family. The day you came in my life it has been hell. You keep bothering me so much I can't concentrate. My life would have been better if you never came. You are talking about hopes, right? you are the one giving me hopes which will never be true."

"I...I....don't understand" she was shaking. That's what he always thought. That's why he hated her so much.

"Okay I won't bother you anymore, Please be happy" Y/n didn't waste any more time as she ran away.

She doesn't have the energy to face him anymore. 

*****************

One thing I learned in my life if you hide your feelings thinking of getting hurt then you are gonna lose because no one waits for you at the end of the road. Its always who gets to gain first, they are the winner.

Its funny no matter what happens getting hurt is permanent, you can never run away from it but at least try to fight it slowly and maybe one day you'll be able to get rid of it.

Thank you for reading it if you came so far.