13|

Next morning

Opening the door Hoseok came towards her and started untying the ropes without saying anything. Just yesterday he denied to help y/n but now he himself came to untie her, this looked suspicious to y/n. 

"Why are you helping me now?" Y/n asked but hoseok replied with only "jungkook has ordered me" Y/n raised her eyebrows at him, "Wow, finally someone remembered me!"

After releasing her free hoseok replied "Let's go, he wants to talk with you" as he started walking ahead when he stopped to look back that y/n didn't even move an inch, "Come on!!"

"I- I can't, my legs are numb" she replied but hoseok just gave her a warm smile before holding her hand to make her stand "Your legs must be numb for sitting whole night. Use me as your support"

 After Y/n was ready to support herself, she replied sarcastically "Yeah some people were too cruel. Forced me to sit here the entire night" Hoseok dragged her to the hall where everyone was waiting. 

Once she left that stinky dark room, y/n realized how beautiful his mansion is. They must be really rich, richer than Kim family. "Never knew criminals were so rich" she thought. 

She was looking at the extravagant designs when her eyes met the icy glare Jungkook was sending her way as she quickly averted her gaze downwards.

"Oh a new girl? Is she virgin?" This was a new voice Y/n heard today. 

"Shut up Sehun" Yoongi snapped at him. He flicked his fingers towards her "Come here" and y/n took slow steps towards him until she was standing in front of yoongi and he grabbed her hand harshly making her sit on his lap. Yoongi knows what he was doing and he got an amusing reaction for it. 

"How are you feeling today y/n?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well apart from getting kidnapped last night for no reason and forced to sit in a freaking uncomfortable chair for the entire night while being tied I guess I'm still alive so I'm doing good" Y/n replied looking anywhere else to avoid his stare. 

"Since we have kept you alive shouldn't you give us something!" jungkook exclaimed in his deep voice. 

"No!" 

"What?" He replied calmly. 

"Do you think I'm stupid? You think I don't know that you are keeping me alive since you need something from me and once its done you will kill me so anyways I'm going to die" Y/n replied looking at jungkook with no fear. 

"And if I'm going to die I won't indulge myself in any of your criminal works. Remember that Mr Jeon" He was looking at y/n emotionlessly but there was a spark in his eyes which nobody understood.

 He stood up from his seat and dragged y/n from yoongi's lap, "You think you have a choice but I must say I'm impressed just a little bit"

"You are quite useful to me y/n and I'm not planning to kill you, not yet. I heard you and your family came here for a trip. If you want I can kill them instead of you" jungkook whispered in her ears only to see her shaking in fear. He is satisfied seeing all her confidence shatter into pieces.  

"Don't you dare-" Y/n couldn't even complete when jungkook said, "Everything depends on you Babe. If you want them alive then do as I say" 

Helpless. That's what she felt. She is caged in between the devils. In order to protect her family she agreed to everything. 

But she isn't a weak girl. If there's no light just follow the darkness and that's what she is planning to do. "One day I'll kill you with my kindness. I'll make sure you feel the same pain"

*******************

Its so hot here, I want some Ice cream!

See ya:)